Forest Fire Part 2

Hya! Part 2 is out! I Hope You Enjoy it ;) //I am really getting into this//

Anyways READ ON

-----

Ripplepaw and her new friends were dismissed from their work, by simply saying that they wanted to show Ripplepaw around and help her make friends. After Flightpaw heard that they would be dismissed from work, he dropped right in. everyone was surprised, Flightpaw was the type of tom who would never want to show someone around willingly. No one was actually pleased with Flightpaw's decision. But they couldn't say the same for Hazelpaw, she couldn't stop saying this was her lucky day. Then Amberpaw, Hazelpaw, Dustpaw, Flightpaw, Violetpaw and Ripplepaw set off.

They started walking around camp and after a few steps, they had already told and retold Ripplepaw the warrior code several times. She finally had got it and was murmuring it around while they showed the nursery, Maplefur, Duskpaw, the medicine cat den, Eaglestar, the grumpy Brakenscar, the Leader's den, Warrior's den, they even called their mentors to show a bit of what they did to Ripplepaw. After all that, the group played around and enjoyed a few mice from the fresh-kill pile. Ripplepaw felt a bit guilty about eating fresh kill since she hadn't hunted this morning. Happily, her new mentor, Shyheart, invited her to go out hunting so they could know each other better. She left the group, saying that she would meet them right after she came back. In the heartbeat she left, the apprentices started chatting. Each of them was called by their nicknames. Dust, Hazel, Amber, Violet and Flight.

-"So..Guys? What did you think about Ripplepaw?" Everyone started shouting at the same time, talking about their opinions.

- "WAIT! Let's do this in order! Hazel?" She mewed.

- "I think she is a bit hot and Cold. Sometimes she is happy and calm then she is suddenly stressed and Angry!"

-"Flight?"

-"She seems really Bold and someone who doesn't care what others think! But she never seems to be sad.." He mewed, at the start a bit irritated by being asked since he was doing this just cause he rather not do his work. But he was secretly happy to be included too.

-"Very Well Flight, Violet?" Amberpaw mewed. Violetpaw turned her head slowly as if it hurt to stop staring at Dustpaw.

-"I liked her! I think she was pretty interesting, someone who likes what you like and supports you."

-"Uhm...Dust?" Amberpaw finally mewed. Dustpaw was flattered when he heard Amberpaw calling him by his nickname. Well, we are between friends.

-"I think I agree with all of you but at the same time, I don't really know if I have a formed opinion about her. I think she is too...extroverted?"

Everyone was silent like they didn't have any other things to talk about. But something was....missing. In time another topic rose up. Everyone was chatting happily but Dustpaw couldn't get his eyes out of Amberpaw. Why was she so...Quiet. Suddenly he got to a conclusion. We didn't ask her about what she thought about Ripple! She might be thinking we didn't care about her opinion at all... Then Dustpaw decided to walk to her and talk

Come on Amberpaw! They didn't forget about you! they just...She sighed and whispered, "Didn't care about your opinion..". She started the conversation! She could easily end it with her own opinion as a right! But the fact was she wanted someone to ask her, not just blurt out whatever because she wanted to, or because she had started the conversation! Suddenly she heard pawsteps but she couldn't see who was it, after all she was looking at the ground. Then she heard a soft voice whispering into her ears behind her back, and her neck fur shivered with waves of nervous and..pleasure? Darkpaw..? Was it her new and first crush's voice? "Hey.. I was looking for you.." She looked up to see Dustpaw's Giant deep blue eyes searching around her like she could have been physically hurt somewhere, somehow. She looked up to him, her brilliant amber eyes analyzed his eyes. Every shade of blue and black, memorizing everything, every little detail. She seemed to be trying to tell him something through her gaze. Thank you, Dustpaw. For always being there for me, for understanding me. Amberpaw thought. Forgetting that her friends were there, forgetting about Darkpaw. She just... stood there.