Prologue.

"I can't love you! Its wrong!" I cried.

She chuckled harshly, crossing her arms as if she disapproved of my excuse.

"Then what's right?! There's nothing wrong with loving me!"

I couldn't bare to look at her. I felt her hand on my shoulder. I took my hands from my face, looking at her. "Just go!"

"No. Make me leave. Your gonna learn to accept the fact that you love me."

I wiped my tears, looking at her with anger written all over my face. I stood up, pressing my body against hers. "Get out! I don't ever want to see you again!"

There was silence between us. Her eyes moved to my lips. Oddly, I didn't back away. "You don't want me to leave...."

I stood my ground. "Get out, I'm not telling you again."

She pressed her body against mine even more. "Make me..." She said in my ear.

She smirked. I clenched my fist, feeling myself get angrier by the second. I pushed her against the wall, making a painting fall. I walked over to her, wrapping my hands around my neck. "I will hurt you...."

She smirked. "Hurt me baby."

I looked into her eyes. Why am I falling in love with her, a girl?

Tell me if you like it. I'm trying out a new way of writing, also a completely different style. So, leave your comments. I'll probably update on Tuesday and Friday, I'll try.

Vote

&

Comment

Good day! 🙋