3.

Beyonce

"No! I can not help your sir." I angrily threw the phone down. What's wrong with people now a days? What else does the word no mean? I sighed, sitting back in my chair.

Thank god its almost time for me to go home. I started getting my stuff together, getting ready to go home, when there was a knock. I threw my head back, groaning.

"Ugh! Come in."

Nicki walked in. I slightly rolled my eyes. "I told you, were not working on your case until next week-"

"Who said I came here for that? Why can't I just visit you?" She shrugged, smirking. She sat down, crossing her legs.

I creased my eye brows. "This is my job, there's no reason you should be here other than for business." I started organizing my desk.

She sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "And your point is?"

"This is my job Onika, I have no time for chit chat."

"You really must need some strong tongue game. Your really stuck up. Take the stick out of your ass and have some fun." She laughed to herself.

I rolled my eyes. "Get out, unless your here for business reasons."

She placed a piece of paper on my desk. I looked at it, then at her. "What's this?"

"Pick it up and look at it. Damn, you got eyes don't you?" She chuckled.

I scoffed. I picked the paper up, seeing a 10 digit number. "What is this?"

She rolled her eyes. "What the hell do you think it is? I swear, I have no idea how you made it this far..." She mumbled.

"Well excuse me for asking a simple question."

"Excuse me for using my brain." She retorted back.

"Yeah yeah. What is this for?"

She bit her lip. Why was that so sexy to me? It shouldn't be, I'm straight, I only like dick. "I like you....your different." She walked around the room, running her hand across the counter.

"Thanks...I guess."

"Your classy, unlike most females I've fucked with." She walked over to me, grabbing my face so I was looking her dead in her eyes. "I want you."

I pulled away from her gaze. Her eyes were almost addictingly beautiful. "I...I think you should go. I'm about to go home." I started rapidly packing stuff.

She chuckled. "No need to get nervous. I was just talking. But you are beautiful, I want to get to know you more." She traced my jawline.

I blushed. "I'm not beautiful...."

"Whoever told you that must be blind."

I turned my face from hers so she wouldn't see me blushing my ass off. "Why are you hitting on your layer?"

She shrugged. "Because I can. And I want to." She bent down to my ear. "You will be mine, maybe not now, but one day, you'll be calling me daddy." She stood up, walking out with a smirk.

What was that? Is it possible for someone to make you wet just by there words? I shook off what just happened, continuing to get myself ready to go home. Lord knows I've been ready to leave this hell hole you call work.

Home

I walked in, throwing my stuff on the sofa. I immediately walked upstairs, going into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water, stripped, then got in, letting the hot water run down my body.

30 mins later

I plopped down on my bed, cutting the TV on. I looked at the piece of paper that had Nicki's number on it. Should I call her? What if she thinks I'm being pushy? What if.....

What the hell? I'm gonna call her.

Sorry it was boring. Again, this is a filler. Tell me how it was and if you liked it.

Vote

&

Comment

Good day! 🙋