2.

Nicki

I walked in this tall building filled with boring ass people. As I walked down the hallway, people looked at me. I stared right back. "Fuck you lookin at?" The man turned his head back to his computer. White people.

Are there any women who work here? Men are the reason I'm in this situation now. I walked to the front desk, standing there, waiting for him to at least look at me. After I stood there for a good 5 minutes, I got annoyed. "I know you see me standing here." I said with no attitude at all.

He looked up at me with the least bit of care on his face. "Why are you here?"

I rolled my eyes. "I have an appointment with Ms. Knowles."

He looked back at his computer, then started typing stuff. He sighed, looking back up at me. "She'll see you now."

I nodded. "Where's her office?"

He rolled his eyes. Lord Jesus, don't slap him Nicki. "Down this hall, to the right. Just look for the double doors."

I rolled my eyes, walking away. I took his directions until I met with the double doors. I loudly knocked, making sure she heard me. I hope this bitch is nicer than his old ass was. "Come in." I opened the door, seeing a caramel skinned woman sitting at her desk. I'm not gonna lie, she was cute as fuck, but I don't know her like that.

"May I help you?" I sat in front of her, not answering the question she just asked me.

She looked around. I heard her, I just didn't feel like I needed to answer. "Hello. I just said something to you."

I looked at her. "I heard you." I sat back in my chair, crossing my legs.

"Then you should have answered."

I shrugged, continuing to look around. This is a really big office, I wonder how much she gets paid to do all this work. She rolled her eyes. "Who are you, and why are you here?"

I scoffed. "Isn't someone in a good mood."

"I'd be in a better mood if you weren't here. Now, answer me."

I chuckled. "For your information, my name is Nicki."

"Last name?"

"Maraj. But I changed it to Minaj." I shrugged.

"Your Onika Maraj?"

I smiled, flexing my dimples. "In the flesh." I fakely smiled.

"No need for an attitude."

"When was the last time you had some dick?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "Is that any of your business?! I don't even know you."

"You will, I'm your client." I filed my nails.

"You had no right asking me such a personal question."

"But it made sense. Your so stuck up, what you need is some good fucking." I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "What you need is to get out of my office, were not working on your case until next week."

"And...your point is?"

"You need to leave."

"Nah....I'm good. I think I'll just stay and watch you do all this boring shit." I got up and started walking around, touching stuff, making sure I annoyed her. She got up and grabbed me. I know this bitch didn't just put her dusty ass hands on me.

I snatched my arm away from her. "Bitch, don't touch me!"

She scoffed. "Your in my office, touching my possessions, I think I have a reason to touch you."

I smirked, biting my lip. "You can touch me as much as you want." I winked, walking out of her office. I hope she learned who daddy is.

Hello people, hope you like this chapter.

Vote

&

Comment

Good day! 🙋