7.

Beyoncé

Saturday

This bitch really tried to fuck me and walk out? Oh really, if dirty is how she wants to play, I can play dirtier.

I walked up to her door step and knocked. I made sure to wear the tightest jeans I owned, and the shortest crop top in my closet. If this doesn't make her want me, I don't know what will.

Sometimes, even i question why I'm doing this if I'm straight.

A few seconds later, she opened the door in full house attire. Sweatpants and and oversized T-shirt. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun, as she looked like she just woke up. I smiled. "Hi". I pushed past her into her house.

She looked at me like I was crazy as i sat on her sofa, crossing my legs.

"Why the fuck are you over here? Its Saturday." She said, allowing her accent to thicken.

I chuckled, waving her off. She must really think I'm crazy now. "Oh nothing, I just needed your opinion on something."

She squinted her eyes at me in confusion. "If you want me to comment on how you taste I'll do it." She chuckled before sitting down.

Ugh, I have to deal with all her special comments for the rest of this case. Congratulations to me. Even though I'm slightly finding myself to like it.

I chuckled nervously. "No...I wanted you to tell me what you think about this new outfit!" I said excitedly as I got up, spin in around and pulling her up. "See, feel the pants, nice and tight right?" I grabbed her hands, trailing them along my thighs, my hips, then very closely to my ass.