4.

Beyonce

I dialed her number. She picked up after the third ring. "Hello."

"Hi, its me, Beyoncé."

I heard her chuckle. She's adorable without even trying. "Oh, hi! I've been waiting for your ass to call me."

I chuckled. "Well I'm sorry, but I'm a busy woman."

"Yeah, what'd you call me for?"

I creased my eye brows. "Huh?"

"There has to be a reason, there always is."

I shook my head as if she could see me. "No, I just remembered I had your number, and I called."

"Mhm. You need to loosen up. I bet your sitting home right now, fully clothed, sitting with your legs crossed. Oh, and you have on shoes. Who wears shoes at home?! That's what our socks are for!" How was she completely right?

"Look, I do not need to loosen up at all, I'm fine the way I am, and your not going to change me?"

I could almost feel her roll her eyes. "Well fine then bitch, this conversation is over." She hung up.

Why do I always have to ruin something nice?

Nicki

Next day

"Look lady, I'm only hear because apparently I killed someone!" I said sarcastically as I walked into Beyoncé's office. Eww, this place smells like old dead people. I opened the doors to her office, not bothering to knock.

She looked up at me with a smile on her face. "Morning Ms. Minaj."

I rolled my eyes as I sat down. "What's so good about it?" I crossed me legs.

The smile that was on her face quickly disappeared. "What's wrong with you?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Do you see where the fuck I am? I'm being tried for fucking murder, and I didn't even do it!"

She slightly tilted her head, giving me one of the most adorable looks I've ever seen. "You never told me what happened."

I rolled my eyes, rubbing my temples. "Aren't you my lawyer? Shouldn't you have a file on me?" I gave her an annoyed look.

"I do, but I like to get my clients side first before I go judging you."

"You honestly have time to listen to my sad, fucked up story?"

She nodded, placing her hands in front of her face. "Go on, I have time." She smiled. I guess she's trying to make up for how bad our conversation turned out last night. I hate to say, but its working.

I sighed. "Well, my now ex boyfriend was really abusive, but, he wasn't always like that. In the beginning of our relationship he was the sweetest, most gentle human being you could possibly imagine, then things took a turn for the worst when he lost his job. He took out all of his aggression on me, and to be honest, I got tired of him. I tried to put him out but he....he..." I felt a lump begin to form in my throat. Don't cry Nicki, you haven't cried over his sorry ass in months, don't start now. I pulled myself together and continued talking. "He raped me...he used me against my will. I swore from that night on that I was done with men. I'll never give my heart to another worthless piece of shit anymore, so of course, as you can see, I switched to girls, and its honestly the best thing I've ever done. If you know what I mean." I winked at her, licking my lips. She blushed. I chuckled, sighing afterwards. "Anyway, he ended up dead maybe...3 or 4 months after we broke up for good, and people started swearing up and down that I killed him for what he did to me, which is not what happened. I have nothing to do with his death, but I'm still getting tried for murder. So..." I chuckled.

She slowly nodded. "I believe you. No one I've ever worked with has ever come in here and told me there story with such emotion. Look, I'll do my best at winning your case, but I'm not guaranteeing you anything."

I nodded. "I understand. Thanks..." I slowly got up, walking towards the door.

"For what?" I looked back at her to see she had a look of confusion on her face.

I chuckled. "For listening to me." I walked out, leaving her with a look of confusion.

I'm so sorry for not updating in soooo long. But...hopefully I don't get all sick like I was before, and I can update.

Vote

&

Comment

Good day! 🙋