Soulmates ~ Reader x Castiel

This will kind of be like the last one expect a little different
(Third person point of view)

~~~~

"Listen Cas, you'll be fine." Sam told his angel friend, who was nervous about meeting you. "Yeah, she's really nice, I'm sure you'll love her" Dean said, trying to make Castiel less nervous. "But what if she doesn't like me?" Cas ponders, "I'm sure she will, she loves everyone." Sam says, patting his friend on the shoulder. "And if it gets awkward, just compliment her hair or something." Dean gives as advice to Cas. "Are you ready to meet (y/n)?" Sam asks, and although he's nervous, he nods.

"(Y/n), come up here!" Dean, your best friend, yelled. You've been hunting with him, along with his brother, for about two years now, but there was somebody you never met that they always talked about... his name is Castiel.

You ran up the stairs into the library, where Dean and Sam were, but there was also another person there, with wings.
"(Y/n), this is Cas" Dean said to you. "And Cas, this is (y/n)" Sam said to Castiel. "Nice to meet you, Cas" You said, extending my hand forward. Castiel gripped onto it and shook it.

As it started to get quiet and awkward, Castiel speaks up, "(Y/n), I love your hair". You blush, making your cheeks turn a rosey color. "Thank you, and your wings look really nice." You same, causing Cas's face to drop. You nervously take a step back and think to yourself did I say something wrong?

"Cas, what the hell is she talking about?" Dean asks his winged friend. "Humans aren't supposed to see my wings..." Castiel whispered to himself before leaving the room.
Sam and Dean stared at you with wide eyes. "Did I say something wrong?" You asked quietly. "(Y/n)... no, he's just Cas, you'll get used to it.... he's not used to this whole human thing yet since he's an angel." Sam told you. "Yeah, that was probably just a shock to here." Dean said, only making you feel worse. You took a deep breath and nodded, leaving the room and going back into your own.

"Castiel, please come, I would like to talk to you." You prayed, hoping he'd show.
Before you could ever process it, you heard a flutter of wings and turned to see Cas staring at you. "Hello, (y/n)."

"Castiel, I just wanted to apologize, I didn't mean to offend you before." You said, looking down the whole time.
Cas walked up to you, taking your chin in his hands and lifting your head so that your eyes would meet his. "You didn't offend me. I was just shocked when you said you could see my wings." Cas said, his gorgeous eyes staring at your beautiful (y/e/c) ones. "But why can only I see your wings?" You asked, confused as ever.
Castiel looked away from a moment, thinking up a lie, but you couldn't tell he was bluffing, "There are just some people who can see them, and some that can't." Even though you couldn't tell because you were too enchanted by the watery blue sparkling color that you could get lost in, his eyes were lying to you.

After Castiel left, he went into the library to find Sam and Dean.
"Cas, the man of the hour, looks like we've found your soulmate." Dean says, laughing. Cas looked at the ground, with a small smile spread across his face. "I didn't tell her." He said, and Sam shot him a look, "Why not?" He said in a high pitched voice.
Castiel stared blankly at the tall man, "If an angel came up to you, the day you met him, and you got told that you were soulmates, you'd be a little freaked out I'd assume." Cas said with more sass then you can handle. Sam thought about it for a minute, "Okay, but you're going to have to tell her eventually." Sam said and Cas nodded.

You walked into the library at the perfect moment to hear the last part of the conversation, "Tell me what?" You asked the three guys. They looked at each other for a moment, "How pretty he thinks you are." Dean said, trying to be slick. Blood rushed to your cheeks, turning them into a light shade of pink. "Thank you, Castiel." You said in a small voice. I think I might be getting a stargaze on him, you think to yourself.
(I always call it a stargaze when you see someone, and want to admire them from a far, like looking at stars, but if then asked you out, you'd definitely say yes)