Preference: The Way You Met

This preference seems very mainstream, but who doesn't love this one? 😂😂

Dean-

You were at a local diner when two extremely tall and handsome boys walked in. You were immediately intrigued by the one with the sparkling, leaf colored eyes.
You realize that he must've noticed your stating, and reconnect your eyes back into your book.
The one with the gorgeous eyes sits down at your table, "Hey there, pretty lady" he says, winking at you. You laugh under your breath and meet your breathtaking (y/e/c) eyes to his green ones.
You close your book, but while you were shifting arm positions, you must've accidentally flashed him your tattoo, an anti-possession tattoo on your wrist. He grabs your arms and points to it, "What's this?" He demands.
You slowly reach over for the salt and splash it across him, when he has no reaction, you realize he's a fellow hunter.
"I'm (y/n), I've been hunting my whole life." You tell him, forcing his hand off your arm. "I'm Dean, I was raised into this insane world too."

Sam-

You were studying for a case at Stanford College, realizing that there was demons walking as students.

While in the library, you had all your material spread out on a table, taking up the whole space.

You were so busy in your work that you didn't even realize the tall boy with bangs pass by you, looking at your stuff.
He stopped in his tracks to take a second glance. Once you notice his stare, you decide to speak up, "This isn't devil worship, this is... umm... I don't have a good answer." You tell him. He looked like an average smart guy to you, so you didn't think twice about it, "Huh." He said, taking a seat across from you. "If only you knew..." you whispered to yourself under your breath. "Well, it seems to me like you're a hunter." He said with a smirk. "I'm Sam, by the way." He extends his hand. "(Y/n)." You grab it and shake.

Castiel-

You've been working with the Winchester for about two years when they finally decided you should meet Cas.
You walk in to find a tall man with scruffy black hair and electric blue eyes... and wings.
"I didn't know angels actually have wings." You say, laughing to yourself. "You can see my wings? He asks, wide eyed, and you nod. "Yeah, of course I can see your wings." You tell him.
His smile turns warm. "I'm Castiel." He says, "(Y/n)." You tell the gorgeous man before you.