Brothers ~ Winchester Sister

Hey guys! This one isn't really romantic, it's more brotherly 😂😂
Please enjoy 😊😊
(Third person point of view)
~~~~

"Hey Sam?" You asked your older brother while doing research in the library for a case. Sam popped his head up, "Mhh?" You took a deep breath, knowing he probably wouldn't approve. "Remember when we went shopping at the mall a week or two ago?" He nodded. "This guy asked for my phone number, and we've been talking a lot lately," you could see his breath hitch, "And he asked me if I wanted to hang out this weekend, so I was wondering if you'd drive me to the mall, just to hang and chill with him." You said, very cautiously. "(Y/n)..." he started. "It's not a date, just going to hang out." You said again. Sam grew angrier. "Okay, but still-" you cut him off, "If you don't drive me, I'll walk" You stated. Sam laughed under his breath, "You're so stubborn." You grinned, "So, is that a yes?" You asked, making Sam sigh, "Fine! I guess it's a yes" he said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuu!" You sang out as Dean burst into the room. "What's going on in here?" He lightly said. "Nothing." You abruptly said, leaving the room.

Dean gave a weird look to Sam after you left the room. "She asked me to drive her the mall to hang out with a boy." Sam said. Dean suddenly became serious, "And you said yes?" He asked sternly. Sam nodded, "She's bound to grow up sometime." Sam defended you. "But not now! Not yet!" Dean said raising his voice. "Listen, they're just hanging out, it should be fine. And I'm obviously going to be there, watching everything. And if this boy makes a move, I'll be there to stop it." Sam filled Dean in on his plan, and Dean finally gave in, "Fine, but I'm coming too! I mean, she's so tiny and could get hurt so easily, she's only 5 foot!" Dean said, making Sam sigh, "(y/n) is a hunter" Sam said, just as you walked in. "Just for the record, I'm 5 foot AND a half an inch!" You tried to defend yourself. "Yeah, whatever short stack" Dean said. "It's not my fault I wasn't blessed with the tall gene that runs through this whole family's blood!" You yelled playfully, making your brother laugh.

~when you hangout with this guy~

After you begged Sam and Dean not to watch you, they finally agreed, "And just so you know, I've tracked your cell phones down and I'll know if you're in the mall" you said with a smile, flashing them your teeth. They both grunted, "You might not be tall like the rest of this family, but you sure are stubborn." Dean mumbled.

You waited and waited and waited for this guys to show up, but after half an hour, he finally texted you that he was here. You scanned the food court and saw this one guy that just walked in. Maybe that's him, you thought.
You looked him up and down. He wasn't that cute. Nor was he very tall, and he's carrying around a walkie-talkie. That's a little weird, I really hope it's not him, you thought.

...but he left, and you turned around to see someone staring at you. That's really creepy, you said to yourself.
He started coming up to you. "Hey" he said in a strange voice, apparently he was the guy. I'd prefer walkie-talkie guy, you thought.

As you looked at him, you had realized what a mistake you've made. He was late, and dressed sloppily. And not that appearance matters, but he doesn't have a good one.

You began walking with him, telling yourself that personality is best and most important.
The silence between you two was uncomfortable beyond belief, and you soon realized that his personality was lacked completely.

As soon as he looked away, you pulled out your phone and texted Sam and Dean "Pick me up soon! I'll explain later! Please text me when you're here!"

As it got more and more uncomfortable, you hoped your brothers were close.

Once your phone buzzed, you felt glad and happy all over. It hadn't even been an hour, and you were already leaving. "Hey, I have to go. Goodbye." You said to him, picking up your stuff and scurrying out as quick as possible.

You found your brother waiting in the Impala outside the mall entrance, and you've never been so relieved in your life.

You sighed as you slammed the back row doors behind you. "What happened?" Dean asked, driving off.

You explained to them, and they suddenly understood. "Thank you for getting me. I had no idea why I thought this would be a good idea." You told your brother. "You know we've always got your back." Dean said and Sam gave a sympathetic look. "I love you guys." You told them, and they nodded, "We love you too" Sam told you, grabbing your hand and squeezing it.