Preference: Valentines Day

So today in social studies I was thinking of things to write about and it didn't even occur to me until now that I should do Valentines Day 😂😂
(First person point of view)

Dean-

(Late at night)
I walk into my motel room that I share with Dean and find nothing but music playing, I sigh, sitting down on my bed.

Dean come into the room, "Baby, do you really think I could've forgotten about Valentines Day?" He asks me, after seeing my sad expression on my face.
He pulls a teddy bear and heart shaped box of chocolates from behind his back and places them in my hands. "Thank you!" I yell, jumping up to peck his cheeks. "And don't think I forgot to get you something." I tell him. "Go check the Impala."

We both walk outside in the freezing cold to his car, Dean freaks out when he sees that you got him more music tapes. "You're the best, (y/n)!" Dean says, kissing my cheek.
Dean places in a tape to see how it sounds, as the music plays, I pull him into a long, sensitive kiss.

Sam-

I woke up to a sweet smell in my room. I opened my eyes to find a box of candies to the right of my head. Sammy is sooo cute!
I tip-toed downstairs, with my gift for him in my hands, to find him asleep in the library.
Knowing that Sam doesn't like junk food, I placed the Edible Arrangements I got for him on the table he was working at before he fell asleep.

As soon as he wakes up, he goes into my room, and swarms me with hugs and cheek kisses.

Cas-
(This one will be from his point of view)

Although (y/n) and I aren't dating yet, Dean says that it's important I get her something for Valentines Day because I love her. Oh my father, I love her so much.
I place the chocolates I got for her on the kitchen table for her to notice when she woke up.

As soon as she woke, she went into the kitchen, finding the chocolates I got for her, "Castiel, I love you more then you'd ever know!" She shouts. "And I'm not sure if you're coming today, but I'd really like you to, I got you this and I really hope you like it." (Y/n) prays to me.

At that moment, I flutter down to meet her. "Hello, (y/n)" I say. She turns on her heels, running up to me. "Cas!" She hugs me tight, stretching her arms all to be around my neck. "I love you, I love you with all my heart, (y/n)" I tell her, pulling her into a kiss, at first she seems shocked, but she then sinks into it. "I love you too!" She says, pulling our lips back together.