Thanks

Troy held Ashley's hand as they walked from the quad and listened attentively as she told him about the book she'd mentioned earlier.  He didn't understand why it was called 'The Academy' when they were only in school for a few chapters but he shrugged that thought away. 

As she continued to talk he led her to the bus stop.  She looked around and cocked an eyebrow at him, "You don't have a car?"

Troy tried to quell a smile at the question, "I don't have one.  I'm one of those green nuts that carpool and get mad at people that don't drive hybrids."

Ashley pressed her lips together at his response and sighed as she remembered how she'd used to drive home with Rashawn in his drop top Mustang.  

Troy gave her a stern look he and asked, "Do I need to have a car?"

Ashley looked flustered when she stared into his blue eyes, "No!"  She practically screamed before she adjusted her tone, "No you don't need to have a car.  I don't have a car."  Ashley brows creased as she  mumbled, "I would have had a car if I wouldn't have been helping Rashawn pay for his though."

Troy pretended not to her her as he smiled down at her.  He looked into her dark brown eyes and laughed, "I'm just playing.  I let me little sister borrow my car for a day trip and I didn't want to drive that little think she has."

Ashley pouted, "What type of car does you sister drive?"

"A lime green beetle," shrugged Troy as he looked down the empty street.

Ashely wiggled her fingers in his grip, "That sounds cute."

Troy stared at her hand and his and arched an eyebrow as he replied sarcastically, "Yeah...No, I don't do cute."

"What type of car do you drive," asked Ashley as she stared at his face.

Troy chuckled as she wiggled her fingers again, "I drive a black Ford Expedition."

"An Expedition?  Don't you think that's a big car for a one man?"  Ashley shook her head as she pulled at her hand.

Troy laughed at her stunned expression, "What makes you think I'm single?"  When she tried to pull her hand from his grip he smirked, "I'm a big guy and need my room."  He arched an eyebrow when she seemed prepared to say something else.  A smile tugged at his lips when she pressed her lips together and turned to look down the road.

"So," she mumbled, "Thank you for your helping me with that situation."

Troy nodded as he looked her over.  Ashley wore a different pair of skinny jeans that hugged her hips and butt and a tight red sweater that showed off her rounded breast and small waist.  If he called it anything he'd say she was a perfect pear, small waist with wide hips and ass.  Troy frowned as he thought her breast size were a little small for his taste but not everyone could be a double D and she was a full B so he could deal with that.

The bus arrived and he dragged her to the back where no one was seated.  He sat by the window and he pulled her next to him.  "You were thanking me," he began.

Ashley looked around the empty bus and said a little flustered, "Thank you for helping me."

He smiled at her obvious display of shyness, "Your welcome.  But you know the old saying: ass, grass or cash nobody rides for free."

Ashley pursed her lips to hide a smile at the old saying, "And what do you want for that ride."

Troy stared at her inquisitive reflection in the reflective glass as he said, "I don't know."   A smirked rose to his lips as an idea came to mind, "Maybe a home cooked meal?  That would be nice."