Meet the Parents

They walked across the lawn to his cabin, she saw a sleek black jaguar in the driveway and knew his parents and sister had already arrived.  Walking into the small entry she stopped.

"You must be Ashley," said a handsome woman that looked to be in her early fifties.  Her brown hair was peppered gray and her blue eyes crinkled at the corners.  She rose and embraced Ashley surrounding her in her white rose scent.

"Yes," Ashley looked over to a grinning Samantha and saw an older version of Troy standing next to her.  His hair was completely gray and he had laugh lines but other than that he looked to be in his prime.

He walked up behind his wife smiling, "We've heard so much about you from Sam.  I had expected you to float in with angel wings."

Ashley felt her face heat up at the compliment.  "Thank you," she stuttered.  Looking toward Samantha she wondered what she'd said about her.

"What did you guys bring for dinner," Troy interrupted as he could see Ashley was starting to blush.

"We decided since we were meeting the sac- your girlfriend we'd bring something special." Smiling brightly she said, "We brought sushi."  Glancing at Ashley she said, "I heard you like spicy tuna rolls and I made sure that we got a lot of those."  Walking toward the set table she waved a hand at the trays of food.

Ashley frowned because she didn't remember telling Troy or Samantha that she liked sushi.  Shrugging, she must have, she sat down and Samantha sat next to her leaving Troy to sit either across from her or at the head of the table.  He pointed his parents to take their seats and sat across from her.

"According to Samantha, you two met yesterday and immediately fell in love," Ashley almost chocked on her tea as his mother made the statement.

Wiping her mouth she blushed, wondering where love at first site came from.  She stayed silent looking down at her plate. 

"And you two have already decided to move in together."  Said a masculine voice, Ashley looked across the table at Troy wondering why they would think that.

"Yes," replied Troy before he popped an edamame into his mouth.  "I want to spend every moment with her."

Ashley felt like she was drowning and she couldn't break the surface as Troy and his family spoke.  They ask questions about her and she'd tried to answer honestly but they seemed too willing to accept the whirlwind relationship.  Their responses made her dizzy.

While looking around the table she was about to say she wasn't moving in when the doorbell rang.  Troy rose and went to answer the door.

"Mr. Hamad, I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow."  Troywaved the short bald Indian man into the cabin.

"When I received your message this morning I was so excited that I advertised and showed the cabin immediately.  I have a nice newlywed couple that are hoping to move in next week.  I just wanted to make sure Ashley would be moved out in time," enthused Mr.          .

"What in the hell!" Ashley rose throwing her napkin on the table.  "Mr. Hamad I never said I was moving out of my house!"  Glaring at Troy she stomped to him and grabbed his arm pulling him into the nearest room, the bathroom.

"Troy what are you doing," she cried, tears of frustration came to her eyes and she brushed them away.  "You and your sister are like mad dogs!  Are you guys setting up to kidnap and murder me?"

Smirking he listened to her rattle off the ways he was going to brainwash or kill her, "If I were going to kill you wouldn't it have been easy last night.  As for kidnapping and brainwashing...." he let that hang in the air.

"Look you're moving to-," He cut her off by sealing her lips with a fierce kiss.  She pushed back on his chest only to feel herself being pinned against the bathroom door.

Troy made quick work of removing her pants and panties never once breaking the kiss, while Ashley squirmed against his grip.  He reached between them and rubbed her clit and smiled when he felt her response.  Kissing her along her jawline he bite her ear, "I'm moving too fast?"

Ashley was humming as he rubbed her barely able to make out his words.  She didn't know why but his touch set her on fire, she'd never been so aroused.  Moaning she gasp when he started sucking on her neck.

Dropping to his knees he grinned, "You need to stay quiet."   Ashley stared at him confused and as his sucked her clit into his mouth.

Covering her mouth with her hand she tried desperately not to alert everyone 10 feet away to the fact that he was eating her out in the bathroom while they were eating sushi.

Moaning into her hands she could feel her muscles clenching as he licked, nibbled and sucked on her edging her closer and closer to her orgasm.   "Oh gawd!" she said as she felt him insert a finger into her and push against her g-spot.  He was driving her crazy, the situation was driving her crazy as she felt herself start to cum.  Grabbing his head with both hands she pulled him closer as she gushed all over his face, on a long muted cry.

When he rose he was smiling at her with her juices on his face and she blushed bright red.  "Wash your face", she said as she looked around for a towel to clean herself up.

Troy grabbed a two towels from a linen closet and threw one to her, "You should just give in and move your stuff over here."

Sighing she watched daze as he wash his face before he grabbed a toothbrush, "That was kinda mean."

Smiling around his toothbrush he cocked a brow, "Was it?"  Spitting he rinsed his mouth.  "I thought it would relieve some pent up stress."

Glaring at his reflection she whispered angrily, "Your family and Mr. Hamad are right outside the door."  Blushing brighter she added, "What if they heard us."

He watched her gingerly wash herself and pull her clothes back on as he replied, "So.  We're both grown and this is our house."

"I never said I'd move in," she said as she buttoned her pants.

Reaching for the door knob he gave her a kiss and said sexily, "I can beg if you like."  

He smiled a toothy grin that melted her heard and she nodded angry with herself as she once again caved in to him.  "Fine!  Just don't kill me in my sleep or something," she quipped as she walked out to join 'their guest'.

"Mr. Hamad, she'll be out by end of tomorrow."  Troy said cockily as he exited the bathroom.

Ashley stared at the grinning faces of his family and just sat down hoping her face wasn't as red as it felt.

"Great," clapped Mr. Hamad as he turned to leave after Troy winked at him.  "Enjoy your dinner," he called as he left.

"I'm so happy that you and Troy will be living together," beamed his mother as she stared knowingly from her to Troy.

Ashley knew her face was bright red as they finished the meal.  After dinner they went into the living room and had dessert.  They talked and laughed about Samantha and Troy's childhood promising to bring pictures the next time they visited.  After a few more hours they left, leaving an overwhelmed Ashley and a very smug Troy.

"Now! Let's finish what we started in the bathroom," said a very cocky Troy as he led her to the bedroom.