The Ending or Is It....

Ashley sighed as she sat in class, she tapped her pen against the desk. It was so close to the end of the semester and Troy said they'd go to his summer home in Infierno, Spain. She'd never heard of it but the way he described it sounded beautiful.

Ashley looked at the clock and watched as the second hand tick slowly to the next second. With a bored sigh she looked back to the white board and wanted to groan as the RN droned on about her experience in the triage. She closed her eyes and smiled excited about her upcoming vacation.

"That concludes my first week as a triage nurse," said the registered nurse as she smiled smugly at the class. "Does anyone have any questions?"

Ashley opened her eyes and looked around the class and watched as some of her classmates sunk into their seats obviously in hopes that she'd stop. Ashely rolled her eyes she turned to stare at the teach aware she wasn't going to stop until the hand reach 10 minutes til the hour.

Finally after endless minutes the students started rise from their seats. Ashley hurried out of the building and checked her mobile phone.  A bright smiled lit her face as she read the text from Troy. Everything is all set for us to leave and go to Spain. I'll pick you up from the bus stop at 4:15pm. Don't forget I luv u! <3

Ashely walked as fast as she could to the bus stop without a care in the world.

"Biotch! Don't act like you don't see me," yelled Janelle from across the quad.

Ashely turned and she rolled her eyes and continued to walk, when she felt her shoulder be grabbed she turned to stare into Janelle's over made up face. With disgust Ashley shook her hands off and asked with the patience of Job "What do you want?"

Janelle rolled her neck she snapped, "Explain to me why Rashawn and I had to take yo trifling ass to yo mom's house!"

 Ashley laughed at the obvious lie, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Janelle raised her index finger into Ashley's face and continued, "Two weeks ago you were running down the damn street bare foot trying to get to that crazy ass woman's house."

Ashley cocked her head to the side, "Two weeks ago after Troy's family barbeque we drove to my mom's house."  Ashley shrugged Janelle's hand off and started to walk away from her.

"Girl I don't know what type of voodoo your mom and that man has laid on you but I'm tell you, Rashawn waited over 6 hours for you to take yo stank ass to yo mom's house," yelled Janelle.

Ashley waved her hand in dismal as she walked away tired of Janelle and her delusional ramblings.  "Whatever," she called as she continued to the bus stop.

Ashley arrived and smiled happily knowing soon Troy would be there to pick her up in his black SUV. She placed her earbuds in and starte to tap her foot she as she listened to Keisha Cole. Troy's car pulling up as she hummed to herself about lost love. With an excited wave she smiled as he got out the car to open her door for her.

Ashley eyes followed as he opened the passenger door.  "Hey! How was your day?"

Troy smiled as he bent down and gave Ashley a kiss, "It was good." He placed his hand on the small of her back as he urged her toward the car. "My family is so happy that you'll be coming to visit them in our homeland."

Ashley shook her heas as she she smiled, "I'm excited to go to Spain!"

Troy nodded, "It's going to be warm in Infiernon."

Ashley glanced into the back seat she saw her suitcase, "I packed light and included a few swimsuits." She watched Troy run around the car and get in as she relaxed into the leather seat. When he'd climb in and started to turn the car around she smiled, "What time does our plane leave?"

Troy sped down the street, "We'll be taken my family's private jet it leaves in 2 hours."

Ashley nodded and looked up at Troy through her eyelashes. "Janelle said the weirdest thing to me."

Troy cocked a brow, "Really?"

Ashley giggled as she nodded.

Troy stared straight ahead as his fingers tightened around the steering wheel.  In a calm voice he spoke, "Ashley I want you to forget what Janelle said."

Ashley eyes went vague and before they cleared, "What time are we supposed to depart?"

Troy looked at her and sighed, "In about two hours." He stopped at the red light and gazed deep into her eyes, "I'm happy I met you, Ashley."

Ashley placed her hand on his thigh and beamed, "I'm happy I met you too.  I've never loved anyone as much as I love you."

Troy tilted his head and stared at her open expression, "I know."  Slowly he leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. "The feeling is mutual," he replied as he started to drive again.

***********A/N: Let me know if anyone wants to know about her trip!