0.5

Song to listen to for this chapter:

Choke - One republic

'Lord know I'd cry if I was able but that won't get me through tomorrow'

(3rd Person POV)

Theo burst through the bedroom door and saw Mariah still asleep lying naked in his bed. Panic settled in because he knew Antoine would return from training at any minute and there was no way the situation could be explained in a casual conversation. Theo never intended to hurt his brother by falling for his girlfriend, he was just a young boy in love. After all, the heart wants what it wants.

'Mariah wake up he'll be home any minute' Theo said as he hurried to pick up the various items of clothing that had been thrown around the room.

'Baby lets's just tell him already, you're not the one that has to lie in bed with him every night wishing it was his brother! You don't want to hurt him yet here we are spinning an even bigger web of lies.' Mariah exclaimed as she began to put her items of clothing back on that Theo had recovered.

'Mariah he's my brother, you realise I lose either way? You can walk right out of this and never look back' He exclaimed as the fire in his eyes ignited. Mariah stood up from the bed now half dressed and brought her forehead to Theo's despite the height difference. With her soft hand on either side of his face, she caressed his cheeks and whispered 'calm down, I promise you we can tell him when the time is right.' As she leant in to kiss him the bedroom door swung open.

'Bro I have been calling you for ag-' The smile on Antoine's face dropped and so did his bags. His blue eyes went glossy as he witnessed the love of his life in his brother's arms.

'Oh I see why you've been so occupied' Antoine chuckled to hide his pain and counteract the tears that kept welling up in his eyes. 'So where are the cameras' He joked as he meandered around the room praying to find a hidden camera and forget the whole situation. Antoine himself knew this was no joke but denial was his only coping mechanism.

Silence filled the room. Theos mouth moved but no words came out. Mariah couldn't take her eyes off of the ground.

Antoine began to walk over to theo but didn't look at him. As theo began to take small steps back Antoine grabbed his throat shoving him against the wall. 'My brother, my fucking brother' he screamed causing veins to pop out all over his neck and forehead. Theo began to go red as Antoine's grip tightened 'Anto stop you're going to kill him' Mariah screamed as Antoine let his brother fall to the floor trying to catch his breath. Mariah ran to Theo placing an arm around him. 'You're a psychopath Anto' Mariah shouted as Theo coughed in the background.

'Get up' Antoine shouted but Theo didn't react 'Get the fuck up' Antoine screeched. Theo got up slowly and looked into his brother's eyes. 'How long?' he asked calmly but still with tears in his eyes. 'Look Ant-' Mariah interjected

'Not you' he barked back 'I want you Theo, my brother to look me in the eyes and tell me how long you've been fucking my girlfriend' he said sternly

'I love her Ant I swear I do, if I only wanted a bang I never would have hurt you like this I wanted to tell you so bad on so many occasions but how do you look your brother in the eyes and tell him you're in love with his girlfriend' Theo said barely above a whisper. Antoine wanted to hit him so bad but he knew his brother and unfortunately knew he was telling the truth. Theo wouldn't have purposely slept with Mariah unless she meant something and that's what hurt the most. That not a stranger but his brother made Mariah happier that he could.

'I want you out of this house, the both of you' Antoine whispered as he used all his strength to hold back his tears.

Antoine picked up his bag and began to walk out of the room when Theo stopped him. 'Ant we're brothers, I love you pleas-' Theo begged.

'We're merely relatives now Theo, we stopped being brothers the moment you lied to my face, fucked my girlfriend and fell in love with her.' Antoine said as his voice cracked.

'I won't be needing this I guess' Antoine walked over to Mariah and placed a velvet ring box in her hands. 'I hope you know I really did love you' Antoine whispered as he kissed Mariah's forehead and let a single tear fall. 'I'm so sorry Anto' Mariah cried but he knew the longer he stood with her the less he would want to let go.

With all the dignity and strength Antoine had left he walked out of Theos room and into his own where he finally unloaded all of the tears he had held back

With all the dignity and strength Antoine had left he walked out of Theos room and into his own where he finally unloaded all of the tears he had held back. His tears were full of hurt, pain, anger and betrayal.

He stormed into his en suite bathroom locking the door behind him and stared at his reflection. Antoine's fist suddenly collided with the mirror shattering it into pieces. He cried in pain as his hand began to bleed but this pain didn't even amount the half he'd just been burdened with.