4 - Bad Seed

Song to listen to for this chapter:

Beach Weather - Bad Seed

'Your venomous lush...baby you're a bad seed'

"Are you going to be okay?" I softly asked Antoine as I pulled up outside his house. 

"Yeah, I'm being just being dramatic" 

"Don't be silly just go to bed and get some rest" I smiled exiting his car. I began to walk away from him until I heard him call me back.

"Wait, how are you getting home?" Antoine shouted. I was unsure myself but there was surely a taxi somewhere.

"Don't worry about me" 

Antoine walked a few paces till he was stood next to me and looked directly into my eyes. the slight height difference caused me to look up at him. With sudden force he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a forceful kiss. I was surprised by his forcefulness but i couldnt resist i didnt want to; in the moment it felt right. His slight grip on the back of my hair tightened and we began to walk backwards as he struggled to get his front door key out. A temporary break in the kiss allowed him to unlock the front door and we entered his astounding house. 

"Your house is beau-" I was cut off by Antoine lips coming into contact with mine. He picked me up and threw me against the wall deepening the kiss.

I didn't want it to stop, I didn't want him to stop kissing me and I had no idea why. I knew it would be a mistake to hook up with Antoine but it would be the best mistake of my life so far and regret was the last thing on my mind.