Pt 1

[At the middle of night] - 12.00am on 13 feb [ your anniversary]
Jungkook video calls you almost 5 hours because jungkook really miss you and he planning to celebrate 6th anniversary with you but the bad news is you still on overseas and can't celebrate your anniversary . And the good news is you come home on 14 February.

[On the video call]

Jk : y/n , i really miss you, you are getting prettier y/n

Y/n: awwh i miss you more kookie T.T

Jk : happy 6th anniversary babe , you're the prettiest girl , the clumsy one , the cute one , you're the one babe , thankyou for always being there for me , always helping me and keep supporting me and my friends, Bangtan boys, I love you * kiss the screen* , so sad we can't celebrate it . I hope you're here so i can cuddle with you and hug you really tight

Y/n: *start emotional * awhh happy 6th anniversary too oppa,no no you're the one that help me and always take care of me , I'm sorry that we can celebrate our anniversary today T.T , I love youuuuuu too * kiss the screen, small fingers love*

you and jungkook talking and talking and talking and its almost 5 hours

After 5 hours..

Y/n : *check clock * oh its almost 4am , oppa I'm tired i need to sleep .

Jk: noooo i still missing you. I wish you are here so i can cuddle you

Y/n: oppaaaa , we can continue tomorrow *sleepy*

Jk: babe nooo , I won't turn off this video call . 1 month I waiting for you babe and I really miss your lips , your cuddle , Arrghh i miss everything about you.

Y/n : * smile and start laughing *

{[in your mind] oppa i will comeback home on 14 feb }

Jk: why you laughed ? you not missing me anymore?

Y/n : no, no , I really miss you *laughing so hard*

Jk: then why you laughing? what's so funny ? *serious face*

Y/n: oppa on 14 feb i come home * laughing *

Jk: what?!?! * surprised face* is this real ?

Y/n: yes it's real oppa . Oppa , can i sleep now ? * aegyo voice and do pout *

Jk: ahhhhhh * screaming * yahhh stop making that face and aegyo voice, ishhhh you're too cute to handle . okay okay go to sleep .

Y/n: I love you oppa , see you soon *mwahhhh*

Jk:okay , I love you too y/n *mwahhhhhh*

[End of video calling]

At 7am in the morning, jungkook's brain went so blank and text his members to meet at the cafe for planning to propose you to be his wife and celebrate your anniversary .

[Jungkook calls his friends to meets]

At the cafe..

Jk: where are they ? *phone call* * but rejected *

While his members saw jungkook .