12

This part will be Jungkook want planning to celebrate your birthday and he decided to make a surprise for your upcoming birthday .

you awake because you feel like vomiting and you look at the clock and its 11 am in the morning.Jungkook still sleeping . You wanted to awake him up but he seems really tired because of lastnight , so you go hurry to a bathroom to vomit . Jungkook awake from sleep because he heard you . he knock the door .

Jungkook : y/n are you okay ? did you need help ?

y/n : im okay oppa , don't worry .

You feel confused why you feel like that because your stomach didn't hurt at all ,you just feel dizzy . so you go out of bathroom .

Jungkook : are you okay ? did your stomach hurts ?

y/n : yes im okay but my stomach didn't hurt at all . i just feel dizzy .

Jungkook : really ? maybe because you ate too much .

y/n : maybe . I want to take a shower .

Jungkook : no go rest first y/n .

y/n : oppa , im okay , don't worry .

Jungkook : your health is important y/n .

He kiss you on forehead. You go rest in bed while Jungkook take a shower . You confused , and you realized that your period are late . you thinking about something so you decided to call some private doctor.

You call the doctor...

y/n : hello doctor.

doctor : yes ?

y/n : im y/n , can i meet you ?

doctor : yes of course , i will make a appointment at 2 pm ?

y/n : oh 2 pm ? okay noted.

doctor : see you later.

y/n : thankyou doctor.

You hang up . and you decided to tell Jungkook but you don't want him know , you afraid if its not happens so you just keep it secret. You will tells him if it's the right time.You go to bathroom and open the door while Jungkook inside of the bathroom..

jungkook : heyy heyyy ?

y/n : this is me y/n hahahahaha.

Jungkook : are you okay ? do you need anything ?

y/n : i need you .

You smirk at him. Jungkook act innocent.

Jungkook : go rest y/n . let's your head rest.

y/n : yahh I want to shower with you . aishhh

Jungkook : hahahahaha okay y/n let's shower .

*whoops okay skip that cus I don't know how to make 18+ hahah*

You and Jungkook finish showering.You and Jungkook ate together.Jungkook decided to hangout with his friends because he want to planned something for your birthday.