Part 5

so this is part 5 about you and jungkook making a breakfast together . anw this is request by sunnytaes too ❤️

jungkook wake up first and then you .

jungkook: y/n wakeup  * kiss your forehead and tickle you *

y/n : kookie give me 10 minutes .

kookie : *stare at you 10 minutes*

After 10 mins ,

jungkook : babe wake up , times up !

y/n : arghh im so tired . kookie why u still here ? i thought you already shower . did u just stare at me 10 mins ?

jungkook : hehehe yes i stare at you 10 minutes cuz you're so beautiful when u sleep .

y/n : kookie ! okay kookie go to shower now . i will make a breakfast for u .

jungkook: no , i want to shower with you y/n and after we shower together and then we making a breakfast together, deal ? *smirk faces *

y/n : okay kookie , deal !

jungkook and you go shower together and having fun together...

you dress up and jungkook still playing with his abs on the mirror and do some exercise.

after that jungkook go out of his bedroom and looks around all of the rooms already clean by bts .

jungkook : oh wait ? y/n did you clean all of this ?

y/n : no i'm not kookie . maybe your friends clean it .

jungkook: really ? waw i'm so proud to have them .

y/n : kookie , u should thank them .

jungkook: yes i know babe !

jungkook calling namjoon and said  thank you for cleaning jungkook's rooms .

and after that ...

you and jungkook prepare things to cook and to eat , you want to make sandwiches.

y/n : kookie ! do you want sandwiches with eggs or chocolate nutella ?

jungkook: i want both babe *smirk*

y/n : waww kookie you eat two sandwiches, impressive!

jungkook: ofc babe , why ? you don't let me eat 2 sandwiches? *smirk*

y/n : noo ! i thought you don't like a chocolate *laugh*

jungkook: yes i don't like it but its before you came to my life babe .

y/n : wdym kookie ?

jungkook: i mean before you came , my life full of salt *laugh* and after you came , my life become sweet cause you are so sweet like chocolate . hmm i mean more than a chocolate . *smirk* *wink*

y/n : awhh kookie you are so sweet too *laugh*

y/n : but i still wanna know why you eat chocolate now , i scared if you eat chocolate there's something happen .