Part 6

hey hii ! so this is part 6 . this parts probably too short . so enjoyed it and don't forget to vote guys 🙊

[ 10am ] after you and jungkook finishing your foods , you both go to shower together until an hour . [ 11am ] you both dress up . [11:30am ] you and jungkook watch 2 movie until 2pm

------skip at you and jungkook -----------watch movie ---------

and then you want to take a nap coz you really tired and after that jungkook saw on his phone that there's reminder on  phone that said " y/n birthday its nextweeks" .

y/n : kookie , i want to take a nap for awhile.

jungkook: awh you look tired , okay take your time whatever u want babe !

y/n : okay , kookie if u want something tell me and i will help u .

jungkook: okay babe *smile*

and then jungkook saw his phone

jungkook: omg i almost forgot that next weeks its y/n birthday. what i'm gonna do , i haven't buy a gift for y/n .

so jungkook decided to call his friends to helps him and meeting up at the cafe .

jungkook : y/n *kiss forehead *

y/n : yes kookie ! do you want something? i will help u .

jungkook: no babe , i just wanna told you that i want to hangout with my friends.

y/n : okay , why ? did you guys will have a new album coming?

jungkook: ahhhh........*blank* yesssss.... Nooooo! hmmm *laugh*

y/n : what ? yes or no ? *laugh*

jungkook: no , just want to meet them and i want to thank 'em hehhehe .

y/n : but you already send a message to them *smirk*

jungkook: hahaha i know babe but i want to buy foods for them cuz they help cleaning my house last night .

y/n : okay kookie , i let u go but i have 3 reminders for u .

jungkook: 3 reminder ? hmm i know its " i love you " right? *smirk*

jungkook: awwh babe i love you too *mwah* *flyingkiss*

y/n : noooo *smirk*

jungkook: then what ? its " i need you " or " i want you " or what ? *smirk*

y/n : kookie did i said 3 words? *smirk* . number 1 don't ever cheating on me . number 2 don't drunk or you will sleep outside *smirk* and the last one don't come home late , you must come at 10pm or i will change the door password *smirk*

jungkook: ofc y/n i will not cheating on you and i will come home before 10pm . *smirk* . ahhhh y/n ! i can't drunk ? why ?

y/n : kookie , i allowed you to drunk but remember when you are really2 drunk , you laughing at something that's not even funny in all day and you in the hospital cuz more than 5 times u keep vomiting, still remember ?

jungkook: yes y/n i still remember.

y/n : you can drunk but please don't drink too much . i care about your health and i don't want you hurt yourself.

jungkook:yes y/n *kiss your cheeks *

y/n : okay go go meet them and don't forget to tell them that i say "hi" .

jungkook: okay i will telling them and babe you still looks tired . okay go to sleep, rest well y/n . mwah* * kiss your neck , your lips , your hands and your cheeks *

y/n : yes jeon jungkook !

so you fall asleep and while jungkook go to meet bts .. continued on part 7 ...

to be continued 🦄

thankyou for read guys and i really appreciate it .Part 7 will be coming soon .

Don't forget to vote and u can request me something . 🌚

FOLLOW ,LIKE AND SHARE AND VOTE!! ❤️ Love yaaaa ;)