~Love? I Hate The Word.~

(IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA DIRTY BUT IT POSES SIGNIFICANCE, SO YOU HAVE TO READ IT, SORRY,SORRY, SORRY.).  It's basically lime with plot #Pornwithplot.

"Demon law, hehehe.... I broke it, I was in love, I'm still in love... How long is Lucifer going to keep me in suspense? Hehe.... I know I'm his favourite but, love, love is such a crime, it is punished by being hanged, you're not aloud a lighter sentence."

A demon, whom's devilish appearance seemed to be fading, his wings grew small, and quaint until nothing on his back but his bones existed, his horns, too, grew small and quaint, but they never ceased in existence they stayed as small white sensitive bumps upon his head, hidden in his hair, wondered the forest hopelessly hoping for death, lush green surrounded him, and cheerful animals taunted his dreadful mood.
He couldn't handle it, being rejected by a human of all things like that, it tore him apart, he honestly just wanted to die.
Bill's wings grew small, and quaint until nothing on his back but his bones existed, his horns, too, grew small and quaint, but they never ceased in existence.

"Bill, we can hide it...." Sounded a voice unlike any other, so deep in tone, it bounced of the trees.
"Then I suppose I'll have to scream it." Mused Bill, turning his body to stare at The Devil, he grinned.
"Bill, you're still young, mistakes are made." Said Satan.
"I am over one billion years old." Bill rolled his puffy once gold eyes.
The demon in a suit sighed, looking down at his creation with his plain red eyes."I don't want this Bill." It said.
"Well I do." Stated Bill, "Kill me, Mr, S."
"No, Bill." The thing said.
"Had you spoke of your love before I would have made a demon in his likeness." It said.
"I don't want one 'in his likeness', I want him." Bill said, turning his body back around.
"That can be arranged, Bill." Spoke the devil softly.
"With his consent of course." Said Bill, slyly.
Lucifer grinned, devilish ideas forming in his demonic mind, he wrapped his arms around Bill, enjoying the surprised squeal that fell from the mischievous demon's lips.
"You've always told me no before, but, now, now you're vulnerable, there's nothing stopping me from doing everything I made you for, Bill.
Bill growled, " I was made to be a slave for you, it doesn't mean I will be!"
"You know you love me." Lucifer's hand snaked to Bill's waist, and he made his creation turn on it's heels, "Love? I hate the word." It growled, a dog torn from what it loved.
"Oh, Bill, you'll most likely die choking on me, just give up already, or I can always cease your existence." Whispered El Diablo, into Bill's ear.
"I don't want to be used, sorry." Said Bill, hoping for death.
Lucifer grinned, he actually loved Bill's rebellious side, he made Bill in his image after all, so, by default he was bound to love every part of his creation.
But he acted as if he hated that rebelliousness to see how Bill would act, to see how it would fuel his dirty thoughts, to see how low he could get the demon to go.
"You, Bill, were made for sex, you are a sex addict, I made it so that you can't resist the temptation of a possible mate...." Lucifer lusted, his breath hitting the shell of Bill's ear, making his creation shiver with excitement, Bill bit his lip, trying so hard to resist, but just a Lucifer said, he couldn't...
"Just say you want me, Bill, and I'll give more then what that meat sack ever could...."

"I..... I want you.......