~Dream~

It's dark...  Dipper had thought, looking around the black abyss that was to be his dream, he could barely remember falling asleep, he knew it was somewhere in midday still, he could remember trying to focus on his biology homework but not being able too.

He hadn't been in school for a while, his teacher's were beginning to worry, he was sure of it.

It felt as if his body was floating in the dark abyss, but his body felt heavy, the black smog weighing him down, his movements slow and robotic.

In the distance, the black smog was slightly obscuring a blond figure, it didn't have wings or horns like Dipper's lost love did, but he could tell that it was his love, his only love, how could he miss his love?

Don't go closer to it. It doesn't want you.

The figure turned it's head to a man in a white three piece suit. The man stared at Dipper, red eyes staring deep into his soul, an empty soul without his love. Dipper ignored that nagging voice, his feet slammed onto the ground as he broke into a run, the smog making his almost rapid run slower then he would like it to be.

"Bill!"

The figure spun on it's heels, it's eyes wide, he ran to, little mismatched converse hitting the ground as fast as they could.

Dipper reached out as Bill did, their fingertips brushing, but the black smog grabbed at Bill's legs dragging him down into the black abyss, away from Dipper's fingers, away from Dipper's touch, away from Dipper.

Bill kept reaching out as did Dipper, black smog taking it's hold upon the both of them, pulling Dipper to the floor and Bill though the floor.

Dipper glanced at the man in white.

Suddenly he understood.

That's the Devil, his own little voice said, staring at the malicious grin on the man's face, the longer he stared the bigger it grew.

The man waved as all faded into blinding white light and two voices echoed as one.

You D are I not P strong P enough E yet R pines.