~Breaking Point~ (Im so sorry)

(Gonna write a lemon in this chapter, it's non-con/ Rape for plot, I'll tell you when it starts, kk.)

Bill had tired himself out from crying, so Lucifer had placed him in the silky bed, mulling over his ideas. There were four options.

He could send the perfect demon away.

He could bring a human being into hell.

He could make a demon in this human being's likeness.

Or he wouldn't do any. He'd wait for the human to die, for the perfect demon to crack, for it to break, to reach it's limits so that he could have it all to himself, as the greedy person Lucifer was, that sounded like the perfect outcome, to have his demon for only his eyes, the small pale body only for him, so that only his hands could roam the fragile demon, so that only his mouth could leave bruises, so that only he could use the demon.

In his lustful mind that sounded more then perfect, His perfect demon was only His, His perfect demon's body was only His, Bill was only Lucifer's, Lucifer had made him, Lucifer could do what he wanted with Bill, HIS demon.

Lucifer sat down, looking at an aphrodisiac in his hands. It was very strong, it wouldn't take long to come into affect, and with the things he wanted to do with his demon, it was the perfect thing, and his added bonus of the fact that the effects it produced would wake up his demon.

He was going to claim his perfect demon, and there was nothing anybody could do to stop him, not even Archangel Gabriel coming down from above would stop Lucifer from taking what was rightfully his.

Leaning towards his demon, Lucifer brought the glass container forward, tipping it so that the cold lips of the bottle were against the warm lips of his demon, the bottle drained quickly as his demon was forced to drink the purple contents, some liquid dripped out and Lucifer couldn't help but kiss it away, watching his demon's face contort as the aphrodisiac came rapidly into effect.

Bill was quick to awake, shaken by that fact that Lucifer was smiling coyly by the side of him, he guessed what the demon had done straight away, sending him a glare, Lucifer only grinned, watching his demon's cheeks flush.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(((Aight, ya'll innocent kiddos best stop here, I'll tell ya' when it's over.)))

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lucifer gripped Bill's wrists, shoving his mouth onto the smaller's, forcing his tounge in, he could feel Bill trying to pull away, but he wouldn't have it, he kissed harder, forcing all his unwanted lust on the other.

As soon as he did pull away, a trail of thin saliva connecting him and Bill, he got smacked, a harsh, full force slap to the cheek that made Lucifer grin giddily.

Bill was panting, he tried to get out of bed but Lucifer stopped him, pinning him down with his weight, Lucifer pulled down the bed sheets, setting his hand on Bill's hips, rutting against the blond.

"Get off me!" Shrieked Bill in full blown panic, as he tried to wriggle away, smashing little fists into Lucifer's bulky arms, "Get Off! Get Off! Get Off!"

Lucifer leaned down, whispering his disagreement into Bill's ear, biting the lobe gently, he'd make Bill enjoy this claiming even if he didn't want to.

Dry humping was boring for Lucifer, but anything to prolong a bad demon's torture, he rutted roughly against Bill's crotch, letting the demon know just how big his cock was, just what Bill was going to have in him, in his cute litte ass.