~I found your story~

It all happened in slow motion, with a flurry of black wings, those tears had fallen from his eyes into Dipper's heart and broke it, he realised exactly what he could've had as soon as it fell from his grasp.
A heart he should have, he really should, but didn't, because he fell in love with a demon, he thought he couldn't love him, Because he fell in love so quickly he mistook love for lust, it pained the boy.

He lost him, he lost Bill, Dipper lost him, Dipper lost Bill.

Dipper hadn't stopped looking, Dipper hadn't stopped caring, Dipper hadn't stopped worrying.

Every night left unseen by the eyes of so many, to many, Dipper searched without fail.
By day, the boy fell, exhaustion taking over his body, he kept over working himself.
High school.
Work.
Searching.
Homework.
More searching.
His eyes were practically black.
He fell asleep in class.
His grades dropped.
He couldn't even stock shelves properly, much less do decent maths equations.
Weeks, it had been almost four weeks, a month, since Mabel had talked to her brother properly.
Weeks since Dipper had seen Bill.
Weeks since Stanford had Dipper as a companion.
Weeks since Stanley had a willing employee.
And Bill was unseen in those four weeks.
And Bill had fallen into the hands of the devil.
And Bill wanted Dipper too.
But he thought, He Thought, Dipper hated him, Dipper didn't want him, Dipper didn't love him.
The two fell into a pit of despair, a different pit, it seemed as if they could never reach each other again.

The two, different in origin, found, as it was meant, they would find themselves in different places at the end of the day.

Bill found his small, human body, waiting for more at the end of the day, bruised at the hips and sore without touching, in satin red quilts, little movement from him.
Dipper found his muscular, human body, collapsed, not listening to orders from his mind, staring at the forest with little to no movement from just his eyes.

Dipper lay in dead thought, only about except from the occasional, "I should do my trigonometry homework." But he didn't move, he couldn't, or maybe he just didn't want to? Maybe he had thought that single thought so much he had convinced himself that he was incapable of moving, maybe he really couldn't, maybe he was to fatigued, or maybe it was that singular thought, a quiet one, all the way at the back of his mind saying ,"You shouldn't move, you should just give up."

"Give Up, Dipper Pines, Give Up, Don't Move, Give up, Shouldn't Move, Give Up, Give Up, Dipper Pines."

Bill lay without wings, he recently learnt should a demon become sad from love their demonic status would fall and wings and horns meant status, Bill once had wings, Bill once had horns, now he found his wings were gone and his horns were small, cute even.
He gripped onto those red sheets, he could hear him pottering about in the mansion, Bill didn't want this anymore he didn't know why he chose Lucifer over Dipper.

"I'm Sorry."

"I miss you..." Whispered both males, in yet another fruitless attempt to find the each other.