-3-

Johanna's Pov

I watched as little wisps of ice came from my hand as I sat in apathy of this place. Was all i supposed to do was sit here until the world needs help from the Avengers. I chuckled to myself as I thought about this team of people. A man flying in a suit, two assassins, a captain a god, and monster that was also a scientist was supposed to save the world. I shook my head at the thought and got up, deciding to explore this tower.I opened the door and went the opposite way which Natasha brought me. I looked to see a clinic, more rooms with big tables, and finally an area with seating and a kitchen which included my new teammates. I entered and they all looked at me unexpectedly. Natasha smiled.

"They fit great, we were just about to order some food, you hungry?" She asked.

"I don't eat, but thank you for asking." I said and sat next to the man with a metal arm, or Bucky I think his name was. He was talking to Steve. I looked to see a piece of technology with moving images. I watched intently, it was quite fascinating. Soon I felt someone plop down next to me.

"Hey Elsa, I'm going to forgive you for almost freezing my hand off, but thats not why I'm here. You see me and my Science bro Bruce, you know the one that turns into the Jolly Green Giant, want to do some blood tests to see if your anything like Rapunzel." He asked me. At least I think he did, nothing he just said made any sense. I looked at him confused.

"Really Tony? She got here what an hour ago and you want to do tests on her?" Clint said. He looked over at me and winked. I blushed and looked away. Why did I feel that. I shook it away.

"Im sorry tests?" I asked him.

"Yes just a few blood sampled, DNA swabs no biggy." He said. I looked at the others.

"I guess that's not a problem." I said still unsure. He smiled.

"Great, come with me." He said and I got up and followed.

"If she freezes your hand off don't come crying to us!" One called and Tony rolled his eyes. We got into a box.

"What is this machine we are in?" I asked him.

"It's an Elevator, do you not know what an elevator is?" He asked confused.

"If I knew what it was, I wouldn't have asked." I glared at him. He put his hands up once again in surrender.

"Just wondering, Where did you come from? Obviously you know nothing about modern technology." He said.

"I was worshipped here on Earth, known today as Eastern Asia, That was when the humans knew me as Kali, But as Tethys, I was worshipped in mainly on the continents of Gondwana and Laurasia during much of the Mesozoic era." I said.

"Why did they call you both?" He asked confused.

"I was called Kali first, I had a little bit of a temper and I caused a lot of destruction, I'm not gonna tell you the whole story because that would take longer than your life, but that was during the 6th century. Then I was known as Tethys, mostly in Ancient Greece. I was the Goddess of Water. If you couldn't tell I can control and manipulate forms of water and ice. I like ice better." I said smirking and then the elevator doors opened. He looked at me intrigued.