-15-

Johanna's Pov

After we had gotten back in the ship. I didn't take my eyes off Marcus. It seemed as if he was immortal like me and couldn't die.

"If you don't mind Marcus I'd like to do some more tests on you when we get back, just to study the regeneration process." Bruce asked.

"Of course, is also like to know how I'm still alive." He chuckled. I smiled at him.

We arrived back at the tower and Marcus followed Bruce back to the lab. I changed and went into the living room. I saw Clint and Nat talking. They glanced at me. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a box of pop tarts.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I said. Nat chuckled and Clint glared. Not surprised.

"I think you'd break my camera." Clint said. I glared back and squished my pop tart.

"You know I still have a little anger in me I wanna take out." I said throwing away the pop tart. Clint chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Please, you'll probably just start crying again." He said.

"Clint." Nat said. I tried to calm myself.

"Don't temp me." I practically growled. He got up and smirked.

"Or what? Gonna tackle me too." He asked. I got up in his face. I froze time and dragged Clint up to the roof. I unfroze time and held him over the ledge.

"Or you might fall. Making it look like an accident." I said. Clint instantly froze up.

"D-do it then." He stuttered. I chuckled. I put him back on and pushed him.

"You know I can't understand why you hate me so much, actually I want to know why rejecting you made you such a dick. You know my original plan was to try and be at least friends with you, get you not to hate me. But then you called Marcus a freak and everything just went down from there. So what the fuck is your problem?" I asked. I was genuinely curious. He sighed. Maybe I'll get a real answer out of him this time.

"Johanna, I... I don't hate you, I just get so jealous whenever your with Marcus, every time I see you guys I think. If I had just been a little bit quicker. I would have won your heart.  I felt like you had played me and when Marcus came you were done with me. I apologise for being a dick." He said. My gaze softened.

"I didn't mean to make it seem like I was leading you on. I did really like you at first. But when you find the person you truly love- your soulmate, you can't just say no to them. I made the decision to go with him because I knew if I would I have said yes to you I eventually would have just hurt you and gone to him anyway. I'm sorry for being a bitch back and for almost hitting you with a cereal bowl." I said embarrassed about that. He chucked.

"It's ok, friends I guess?" He asked. I nodded.

"Friends." I shook his hand. We went back downstairs and I saw Marcus sitting on the couch watching tv with Steve and Bucky.

I cleared my throat and Marcus looked over. I motioned for him to follow me. I we went up to my room and I shut the door. I attacked his face with kisses which he immediately reciprocated. I was up against the door and his lips where on my and my neck. I let out a soft moan when he bit down on my neck. My hands exploded his toned body. I kissed his jaw and left a trail of hot open mouth kisses down his chest. He made small grunting noises. He pulled me up and lifted me so I was now laying on my bed. He hovered on top of me and kissed me more. It was heaven.

He pulled away and laughed.

"Well that's one way to get my attention." He said. I giggled and kissed him again.

"What's up with you then?" He asked.

"I'm just happy that's all and kissing my lovely boyfriend, but I can stop-"

"No no, I quite like this side of you. Very sexy." He said. I giggled. He sat up and sighed happily.

"I'll be right back." He said and left the room going into his through the hole in my wall. He grabbed something and came back out.

"Johanna, I love you so so much, I am now immortal so I can quite literally spend the rest of my life with you. So if you'll let me-" he got down on one knee and I gasped.

"Be my wife... again." He said. I laughed and hugged him.

"Yes.. I'll be your wife again." I said. He took my hand and put on a ring. I stared at it.

"Oh my god is this..." he nodded.

"Yes, I wore it around my neck at all times. It kept me close to you somehow." He said. It was my ring, from our first wedding. I can't believe he kept it. I kissed him hard this time. Showing all the love I had. He smiled in the kiss and I smiled to. Finally I pulled away.

"Thank you Marcus, for not giving up on us." I said. He smiled.

"I don't think I ever could. Ever since I had laid eyes in you from the market place, I only wanted you." He said. I blushed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."