-4-

Johanna's Pov

I stood in a very large case with Bruce.
He gave me a sad look.

"I apologize if I hurt you." He said and then out of nowhere he started to turn green. I looked at the team who was on the outside of the glass casing. Then Bruce got bigger and bigger and more green until he was a full grown monster. I observed him. He was breathing heavily and looked very angry.

"Now punch him." Tony's voice said from the outside. Both the Hulk and I glared at him. Then his attention came to me and he roared at me. I felt my hair fly back behind me. I smiled and the monsters face was close to mine. I put my hand up and punched him as hard as I could. His body flew back against the wall. He got back up and roared once again and ran at me. I froze time and went to the door and opened it then walked out, closed it, and unfroze time leaving the monster swinging at nothing.

"You owe me twenty bucks." Clint muttered to Tony. He grouchily handed Clint him money back and another twenty. The green monster was then roaring and punching the walls.

"Natasha, calm him down." Fury said and walked away. She went inside the cage and soon calmed him with the touch of her hand.

"Easy, your ok." I heard her whisper. Soon Bruce turned back to his normal self and looked to see I was safely out of the cage. Natasha gave Bruce a shirt and shorts, which he quickly changed into.

"Well your super strong, can manipulate time and water, what can't you do?" Tony asked coming up to me.

"Avoid your constant attention I see." I said smirking the rest of them laughed. He chuckled.

"Cute Elsa real cute." He said and left along with Bruce and Natasha.

"I'm going to go make sure Steve's ok. " Bucky said pulling Thor with him. Soon if was just Clint and I.

"So, just you and I now." Clint said. I blushed and nodded. Stop it Johanna.

"Yes, well I should probably go clean myself up, punching larger green monsters can exhaust a person." I said smiling a bit. He chuckled.

"A goddess actually," he said staring at me. I blushed again. Ugh feelings go away!!

"Right well I'll see ya." I said awkwardly and turned and left going back to my room before he had a chance to reply. I closed the door and sighed. He is going to be an issue if I end up catching feelings for him. Which won't happen because I could never fall in love with a human. But who said anything about Love? My mind asked me. I shook my head. Ridding myself of those thoughts and went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Twenty minutes later I got out and brushed out my hair and evaporated all the water from my body. Which dried my hair and made putting on clothes easier. I looked out to see it was dark so I changed into some pajamas. Which contain the black short sleeve v-neck and yoga pants, or whatever Natasha called them.

I went back out and saw no one in the living area and sat down on the couch and looked for a way to turn on the machine with moving images. I looked around and saw a small device and pressed what looked like to be the on button. Soon the thing turned on and some show came on and I watched it.

I sat back and relaxed. Laughing here and there at the funny jokes the character Chandler said. I heard the door open and once again Clint came in.