Almost

Frisk POV

      I ended up being the first to wake. I quietly went down stairs into the kitchen. I began to pull out the ingredients to make waffle, eggs, bacon, and a lot of other breakfast items. I wanted to do this as a thank you to Sans and Papryus for letting me visit. I continued cooking until I heard the smoke alarm go off. I forgot the bacon in the oven. I rushed over with an oven mit, pulled out the burning tray, then ran to the smoke alarm trying to turn it off before I woke someone up. I saw I had been to slow when I saw Sans walking in. "What was that?" he asked in a raspy kind of annoyed voice. "Nothing just the smoke alarm", I tried hiding my embarrass meant. I looked at the top of his head..he looks so cute with bed head. He soon realized I attempted breakfast and told me he would take it from there to prevent the alarm going off again. 

   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     (Still Frisk POV)

          After breakfast I quickly grabbed our plates hoping to make up for breakfast since I was supposed to cook it, but Sans did. "NO NEED FRISK, I PAPRYUS SHALL DO THE DISHES", he loudly exclaimed. I told him that it was okay and that I wanted to do it to thank him for letting me visit. He agreed by shrugging and walking into the living room I assume to watch T.V. 

     Once I had finished the dishes I decided to go into my room. I laid down on my bed and let my head fill with my thoughts. My thoughts soon turned to what it would be like if I confessed to Sans. Would he like me back? Would he reject me in every way possible?  My thoughts started to become negative. The only thing I could think about were the bad things that could happen if I confessed. I put my pillow over my face and screamed. 

    Sans POV

    Frisk went up to her room earlier. I decided it would be best to sit on the couch for I was to lazy to walk into my room. I started to drift off into sleep when I heard Papryus say "FRISK SURE HAS GROWN HASN'T SHE BROTHER?"   "Yea" I told him in a raspy voice. This question led on to my thoughts about her. Thoughts about how adorable she is and how every time I see her I can't help but to stare. Of course I look away before she catches me and I just cant help it. I mean I know it may be weird considering i'm 23 (almost 24) and she just turned 18. 

    I fell asleep on the couch and woke up around 9:30 or so. I got up and lazily walked to me room. I passed by Frisk room and decided to check on her again like I did the other night. When I opened the door, she had the blankets half way off her with her face buried in her pillow. "Your so cute" I said in low voice while lightly chuckling. I walked into her room and put the blankets  over her. 

    I left her room quietly closing the door. I know I had planned on going to my room but I wasn't that tired because I had just woken up from a LONGG nap.I walked back into the living room and b\put the T.V on with the volume extremely low. After thirty minutes of T.V I ended up falling asleep. I guess I was more tired then I thought.

Frisk POV

    I was half way asleep when I heard someone open my door. It seemed like forever until they left, but before they did I could've sworn they called me cute. Could it have been Sans? I wanna ask him in the morning. I may embarrass myself but oh well I guess. I just really wanted to know if it was him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Frisk POV

   I woke up around 11:30 am. I went downstairs to see Sans on the couch asleep. Not really surprised though. I called Papryus but when I didn't get a reply I assumed he was out. I know he could be asleep, but he usually gets up extremely early. I sat down on the other end of the couch. I looked over at Sans. I really wanted to wake him up. 

  I lightly tapped on his leg and whispered his name. After realizing that, that wouldn't wake him up I shook him and said his name louder. He finally started to move and slowly get up. "Oh, good morning Frisk", he said. I decided to be forward and just ask if he was the one to make the cute comment. "Sans", I asked in a slight whisper. "Yea?", he answered. "Did you ....call me...cute,,,last night?". As soon as I asked this he started blushing and put his head down. "Oh ya heard that I see". I nodded. "Did you mean it?" I asked. He opened his mouth but before he could reply Papryus walked in the door shouting. "I HAVE TAKE OUT DEAR FRISK AND BROTHER". 

(I know I don't have many readers..but out of the readers I do have..would you like Papryus' point of veiw? Please let me know!!!)