Surprises and All

Frisk POV

   Its been about a week since Sans almost kissed me and yet still every time I think about it my heart races. We stopped ignoring each other after that night but can be awkward when we are home alone while Papryus is out shopping. There was one time Papryus was out and I went out of my room to the kitchen to grab a small bite to eat. Though when I got to the kitchen my face immediately turned red due to the fact sans was just out of bed standing with no shirt by the fridge. As soon as we made eye contact I turned on my heels and walked away before he saw me blushing.

  Papryus has been acting weird lately. Instead of spaghetti three times a week it has gone down to twice a week. He has been going shopping a lot lately which is why I mention the awkwardness between Sans and me. We have been left home alone a lot since the past week.

Papryus POV

    I indeed feel bad for not making my famous, marvelous, extravagant spaghetti as often anymore but I must finish the shopping for Frisk surprise birthday. She is turning nineteen and I want to make it extra special. All of our friends are out on vacation (minus Toriel) because Frisks birthday is so near Christmas. "IVE GOT IT", I accidently say out loud causing Sans and Frisk to look over at me. I go back to my thoughts. I will get Frisk EXTRA gifts this year!

   I bid my goodbyes to Frisk and Sans as I frolick out the door. I walk tot he store to grab birthday supplies when it hits me. I have no knowledge of what my dear Frisk likes. My new realization causes me to call Toriel. I will plan to meet up with her secretly and find out what Frisk likes.

Sans POV

  I can't stop thinking about her. My mind flashes back to when we almost kissed  but the flash back ends as I hear a light knock on my door. "Sans", a small voice calls. "I was wondering...since Papryus is out maybe we should out for lunch", the voice says realizing is Frisk. "Sure", I say back, I'll be out in a sec. I get out of bed and put on my white shirt and favorite blue hoodie. I walked out of my room to see Frisk waiting by the door. "Shall we?", I ask with a sly smile. She nods and we head out. We didn't speak on the way to the restaurant.

  When we arrived we got a booth next to the window. I looked at Frisk as she smiled looking at the snow fall through the window. I clear my throat and she looks at me. "I think we should talk about what happened between you and me", I nervously said.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but here it is! Again sorry for the long wait and hope this chapter makes up for it!)