Breathe

Frisk POV

    After eating the take out Papryus brought, I ran up to my room. I shut my door and threw myself onto my bed. I put my face onto my pillow and cried. It's babyish to cry considering Sans didn't get to answer my question about whether or not he meant calling me cute. I just couldn't shake the feeling that he didn't mean it. 

    It was only 2:30 pm but I ended up crying myself to sleep and waking up at 12:00 AM. Since we had take out at lunch I missed dinner and I was soooo hungry. I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen. I was so busy going to the kitchen and looking through the cabinets, that I didn't notice Sans sleeping on the couch. I walked past him but before I walked to my room, I turned and looked at him asleep. I decided I wasn't going to talk to him unless I ABSOLUTELY NEEDED to. I had so many feelings and that's what I thought would be best. 

  The next day I woke up at around 12:30 in the afternoon. I decided to go out on the town after I ate. Then after eating I walked outside and it wasn't snowy like when I first got to Sans and Papryus house, it was a little warmer but cold enough to still need a jacket. I locked the door behind me and started walking into town. It may have been cold but I stopped for some nice cream before going shopping.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 2 and a half hours later Frisk POV

      I carried all of my bags into my room and set them down. I then took off my jacket and shoes and walked into the living room. I turned the T.V to a comedy. As soon as i did this, Sans and Papryus walked through the door. "SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING DEAR FRISK", Papryus yelled. To be honest I hadn't even realized they were gone. "Where have you been?", I asked happy to see them home. I didn't even look at Sans when they walked in nor had I talked to him. "JUST RUNNING SOME ERRANDS DEAR FRISK", Papryus said while walking to the kitchen,"HOW DOES SPAGHETTI SOUND". I just smiled and nodded my head at him. 

I turned to look at Sans but he'd already gone to his room. For the rest of the week I did not talk to Sans. I did occasionally wave and smile, but he would just look down at the floor and continue walking to wherever he was going. 

Sans POV

  Frisk and I did not talk for a whole week. Yea she would wave and smile and me, but I would just ignore it. Ugh I have to get over these feelings, I thought to myself, she is still a kid. (A/N yes I know being almost 18 isn't a kid to some but this is a fan-fic not reality my peeps)

   When the next week came I decided to talk to Frisk. I walked by and saw her in the kitchen. I took a deep breath, walked over to her, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into my room. "Sans", she gasped, probably frightened by my sudden movement. I cornered her with my hands into fist and put them on either side of her face. 

    I could feel her breath as she exhaled. I wanted to talk to her but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I looked into her eyes that is until she closed them and slightly separated her lips. Taking it as a sign she wanted me to kiss her, I closed my eyes and slowly leaned in. I was so close until Papryus stormed into the room. I quickly walked away from Frisk as if nothing had or was going to happen. "TIME FOR DINNER", he was so innocent he couldn't see what was going on between Frisk and I. 

  I walked out of the room with Frisk walking slowly behind. I turned to look at her but her head was hung low and she seemed slightly disappointed. 

Human Sans x Frisk (Undertale)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें