In Love

I remember the first time I saw him I was about seven year's old I along with a few other girls were all gathered in a ball room all dress in are best flower dresses, I was dressed  as if I were a princess. My mother made sure that my dress would be nothing more then the finest brands and the finest fabrics that money can buy.

You see in the future life is dieing and at a young age all of us girls are gathered and taken to the Royal school, a school that teaches us how to become true ladies and training us to be wife's. Yes wife's is normal for a man to have a many wife's up to ten to twenty in our time,but we are married off at the age seventeen and right now am only seven. This is my second year at the Royal school and today is the dance we're we meet the boy's from the Royal King school for the first time.

The boy's too at a young age are gathered taken to the Royal King school to make them into fine gentleman's and one of then will be my future husband. I wasn't nerves some of the little girl were at giggling and wondering who they will dance. All I wanted to do was dance already I didn't want a dance partner all I wanted to do was dance,but I wasn't allowed to dance on my own.

We all stood in one circle waiting all of the girls chanting and giggling. I was the only one with out a smile I was frowning impatient. When the little boys started to show up the girl's stood straight showing there best smiles trying there best to not shout in excitement. Is the boy's who pick who they want to dance with I hope no boy picks me then I'll be alone to dance on my own.

The little boys were the same age as me or were a one to two year's older then me all dressed in their best suits. I stood there looking impatient I think that is the reason the boy's past by me and ignored me I was happy,but then one boy stood right in front of me. He was a few inches taller then, small dark brown eye's and a very light brown hair. He was smiling at me.

"May I have this dance?"

I was stun, he had his hand out for me waiting. My eye's were fixed on him and him only. The music begun for us all to dance and that's when I finally accepted he's hand. He lead me to the dance floor and I followed every single one of he's step. As a child I remember what I was feeling I was feeling a unsure warmth,but childish feeling at the time. It was on till later on I realised I had fallen in love.

"What is your name?", he said and his voice sounded so kind.

" Belladine", I said as if I were whispering a secret.

"Belladine, that is a lovely name may I call you Bell?"

In that moment I felt as if I were a little princess and my prince had finally found me.

"Yes", was my response

" I am most great full for that, I am Terry"

"Terry..",I said to myself.

That's when I knew and on that day I made up my mind that he will be the one that I want to marry the only one. We both continue to dance he never once went to dance with someone else when other little boy's wanted to dance with me I said no and my prince simply laugh.

From that day on I made a promise to myself that I will be the best wife that I can be for my husband. I become the top student in all of my classes from language arts to sewing class. I was know to be the best and all of girls begun to envy while other's admired me saying that who ever my future husband will be is lucky. I always agreed I made sure and will become the best perfect wife.

Finally at age seventeen I with other girl's were again all gathered in the same ballroom that I was in at seven,but today is different I am not wearing a small childrens flowery dress no I was dressed in a white gown,my weeding dress.

This day someone will pick me my future husband. If none picks me the school will send me to a husband of their choice. Yes I won't lie I was nervous. What if Terry doesn't pick me? What if he doesn't remember me? I feel a chill of nervousness traveling all over my body. I pray to a unknown good.

" Please pick me", I whispered to myself.

The boy's that I see are no longer the small boys from years ago now they are all men,all line up many with smiles on their faces and all were holding flowers. I am having a hard time deciding which one is Terry? There are boys with the same brown hair and eye's how will I know which one is Terry? The girls giggle all saying I hope he picks me or saying which one will have a husband.

The boy's begin to move towards us and I feel the urge to run and hope that I run into Terry's arms. One by one a girl is pick the boy's kneel down to the one they pick giving them flowers and giving them the ring. Of course the girl's have no choice we most marry the one who offered their hand in marriage.

Some of the boy's past by me some notice me and smile,but I frown. No way am I marrying someone that isn't Terry. They past by me as I frown. I hear girl's shouting in delight when their picked by their husband some hug their future husband when they say yes. There aren't many boy's left,but their is still a handful of girls here. Some of us might not find a husband today.

I sigh maybe I should just marry anyone? I look down at the hard ground,but my heart wanted Terry. I then notice a pair of black shoe's in front of my feet.

"Belladine?"

My lips open to speak,but no word's come out. In front of me is a handsome man beautiful long brown hair up to his shoulder's and the most beautiful brown eye's.

"Terry?"

"Why yes is a pleasure to see you again", he said with a kind smile.

I can feel the tears wanting to run down my cheeks, but the tears come down when he went on one knee and asked for my hand in marriage. The tears wouldn't stop coming and I even struggled to say yes. Terry let out a soft kind smile and hugged me. Is this happiness?

A priest then appeared all of the girls that were not picked or had no husband are escorted out of the ball room,but those who do have a partner stay. Terry holds my hand as we both looked up at the priest in the balcony.

He clears he's throat.

" We are here today to unite not one soul,but too souls.
It takes two to survive.
It takes two to bring balance into the food table.
It takes two to work together in building a home.
It takes two to face the good and the bad times.
It takes two to help each other up in sickness and in health.
It takes to face the richest or the poor life.
It takes two to produce a family"

Yes a family that's what am having.

"Remember
Love share's
Love is not greed
Love does not create lust
Nor does it  allow envy to break marriage.
Love one another
Love and be in peace with it"

I glanced towards Terry I will not allow such greed or envy to enter into my marriage. I promise I will be a true loyal and faithful wife.

"You are now husband and wife!
Kiss your bride"

My leg's shake we are married! I have my prince charming Terry moves his hand's to my cheeks slowly moving my face to he's lips. He is my first kiss and my first love. Now and forever man and wife.