Duty?

My soul my body it's in a strange down struck pain. It hurts and it feels as if life is leaving my body, why? No-I know why. I am walking around endlessly in the hallways of my glorious home and yet my duty as a wife feels shattered and-I should speak to my sister's,but am not ready. Am not ready. Maybe what Terry said was a lie? Or maybe what he said was true,but maybe he would find me and say change of plans there is no need for a new wife, because all he needs is me. Such a unfaithful thoughts for a wife to have.

I don't have a doctor's appointment today,but I most see my doctor. Behind the glorious house garden hidden by all of the large cipres trees was a small house. The house was neither to big or to small it was the perfect size to escape a wife's duty's and yes my doctor lives here and his my father.

Before I can even reach the door handle the door it's open standing on the other side of the door was a man who had a kind small smile on his face. My father most have seen me through one of the windows or maybe he did feel my coming. I think my father most have sense something wrong for he did not greet me he's kind smile turn into a sad smile and he lifted he's arms out to me. I couldn't hold back my tear's I let the tear's fall down as I ran to he's embrace.

Doctor Thomas Torres is my father and once my father was not just my doctor,but the doctor to many other women who's husband at the time fought to have him as their wife's doctor,but the scandal thank the gods that it wasn't a harmful scandal....but to the eye's of many my father was a shame for the scandal was a legal matter.

When father married mother I suppose was a time that they were both once happy. Mother gave birth to my eldest brother Lucas and not to long I was born. I don't have a good memory of what had happened,but once I was born father instead on no longer having any more children's. This of course mother was against,she believed that it was her duty as a wife to bare many children's to my father. Mother's thought that maybe father had no interest in having more children's with her that he was tierd of her and mother decided to bring another wife to my father. This is were everything begun to go wrong. My father was one of the first men to bealive that a man should have one wife and one wife only and bare not a legacy in having many children's to carry on his name.

Why was he not trying to bare so many children's well he is a doctor and his studies in medicine keep him away from his duties as a man and mother I suppose hated father for that.

" If only your father payed more attention to his duties then to his studies then I would still be head wife" , are the words she would tell me. She is now married to a Duke and is not a head wife,but the fifth wife of  this Duke and has given him son's and daughters.

Deep down I know why she said those words she loved my father and wanted to be his wife only,but she believed in the duties of the law and of a wife that she chose to leave him.

Now father is know as the, "Dead Breeds", those who carry the name Dead Breeds are given this name for someone who will not follow the laws and chose to not have wife's or children's, to the eyes of many their bloodline is dead. By law these Dead Breeds are stripped from their privilege and are treated as if they were the low class and people out side of the wall.

I was never close to my mother or brother that I begged Terry to help my father am sure Terry would of objected to my request,but the day I ran to Terry to help my father was also the day that an old wound was healed.

Thanks to Terry father lives in this small home behind the home that I cherish and is of course my doctor.

" I see, you should have spoke out what you felt my dear child" ,spoke father as he injected a needle in my arm to take blood out of me.