Wife's

As always am the one who is up and early walking through the hallways heading towards my sister's-my husband other four wife's room's.

The first door am at is Edora, Edora married my husband two year's after my wedding she is my first sister wife and my first friend. None wanted to marry her and she keep moving from husband to husband all of her other husband's have claimed that Edora keeps herself isolated and doesn't pay attention to the husbands needs,but that's because her nose is stuck to a book. Yes she is a reading fanatic and is a relive that Terry doesn't see a problem with her being a bookworm. Others didn't want her for uniqueness,but it was this home that welcome her.

"Sister", I said as I enter her room and sure enough she was already awake and her her eye's were wondering in the page of a new book that Terry brought for her.

" Good morning,Sister "

"Splendid morning as always breakfast time", I said with a bright smile.

" I'll be there in five minutes!"

I nod in agreement. It only takes me two door's down to reach my other sister Marian. She is the beauty in the whole group she always makes sure to look her best no matter what. As I enter her room I smell the sweet perfume of rose's and chocolate. She is sitting by her mirror applying her morning cream.

"What are you doing here! Don't look at me I know I look frightful", her voice dramatic,but sweet.

" I was sure you'll be done getting ready?", I said trying not to laugh.

"A lady is never ready!"

This time we are both laughing.

"By the way do you know if the boy's are up their birthday is in a month", her voice was filled with pride,but I know she's filled with sadness.

Marian was blessed to have two twin boy's Tommy and Timothy their five year's old,but will soon be six. Once they turn six they will be send off to the Royal King school once they are there she won't be able to see them very often. I know she wants to spend as much time as she can with them.

" I'll check on that, do you want a me to cancel your hair salon and nails appointment?"

She let's out a relive sigh.

"Please do the last time I cancelled a appointment I got bad luck, today I need luck!"

I guess I'll get the bad luck.

"See you at breakfast"

I close the door and make my way to my third sister's room Emily,but I wasn't surprise to not find her there. She most be trying to sneak into the kitchen and steal some treat's. She recently had a baby girl and gain weight and some old pregnancy habits haven't left her.

As I reach the last room for my forth sister I take out a few letter's and a chocolate bar that I had hidden in my sleeves.

I enter to find the youngest sister Daisy laying in bed she is in her last month of pregnancy and Terry has requested her not to leave her room. I pity her for being trap here for a full month. I know I'll find it a drag.

"Morning Daisy, how are you today?"

Am glad she was already awake she needs her rest and I did not want to disturb her. She stop using her sewing machine when she heard my voice.