Here Comes the Bride

We are all now literally waiting for the bride to come. Terry is standing in the alter dressed in a fine suit, so handsome. Remains me of the day we both were married to one another, me in my beautiful white dress, and Terry was stunningly handsome in his suit. Yet as I look at the entrance waiting for the bride to come I can't help,but to cross my fingers I hope she's ugly.....

We hear the choir singing the bride is finally coming. I glanced at Terry he turns to his father asking him if his tie is perfect, and if he looks ideal for the wedding. Is he nervous? Terry why didn't you turn to me and ask me if your tie was okay? You did in my other sisters wedding, so why not now? My attention is still on Terry when I catch the attention of his father.

His father is the pastor and will marry Terry to his new wife. I was very fortunate to not have had him marry me and Terry on our wedding day. Terry's father is in his late fifties,but looks much more older then that am still waiting for the day when he will crook. I was hoping his attention will no longer be on me,but he simply continue to glare at me looking at me as if I had failed Terry, which in his opinion I did. It feels as if any minute he would shout and humiliated me in front of everyone saying harsh words to why I failed as a perfect wife to Terry.

He wasn't always so cold to me. When I first married Terry he said he was blessed that his son found a wife right away,but expects children's as soon as possible,but I failed so many times that one day he said I was turning into a hold rag and would soon need to be thrown out for there will be no purpose in having a old rag if it can't clean beautifully anymore.

I turn away from his glance and look down at my flower bouquet. I take in a few deep breaths telling myself over and over okay, it's going to be okay.

"Let go of my hand!"

Am brought back to reality when hear a unfamiliar voice, I look up to see a girl walking down the aisle pushing off Terry's brother, Tommy arm away from her. Tom is supposed to give the bride away to Terry even though it is the job of the bride's father to do it,but now that I think about it I noticed that sitting down are all of the people that Terry invited to the wedding. I know everyone here,but there is not a single new face here. Why is that? Where's her family?

"Keep your hands away from me, away from me!",said the bride as she actually slap Tom's hand from her.

There where a few gasps. How strange usually from what I seen the girls are either excited or nervous on their wedding day,but she isn't why? Even my other sisters admitted to feeling nervous and excitement,but why she do that, why is she behaving in such manner? A wife does not behave in that nature. All I can think is girl what's the matter?

The girl in a frustrated manner removed her white wedding vail and that's when no words would escape my lips. This girl was neither ugly nor average no- she was beautiful; she had black hair the same color as a ravens feathers, her skin was not to light nor to dark almost like a light chocolate and as she turned to look at us her eye's were the first thing that I took noticed of her face, they were a simple color dark brown. Why am I finding her to be beautiful, no she can't be beautiful,can she?

My attention turns to Terry and yes his eye's are admiring this girl. I wanted to shout Terry's name I wanted him to look at me and me only, TERRY!

"Que!?", Are the words that come out of the new girl.

Was that Spanish? How strange only people outside the wall speak in that language. This girl knows she's in a wedding,but her head keeps moving around looking. What is she looking for? The girl only calms down when she noticed the exit door and simply looked at it. She didn't even turn to look at Terry when he asked if she was alright all she did was look out at the door.