Bride's Maid's

Love shares
Love is not greed
Love does not create lust
Nor does it allow envy to break marriage
Love one another
Love and be in peace with it....

Those are the words that I keep repeating to myself over and over again. Love shares, yes I share my husband with my sisters and not once when I first meet them did I feel-like this-this strange emotional feeling. Love is not greed if it's not greed then why do I feel so greedy about my husband right now? The greed to want him by my side the greed to keep him all to myself.

Love does not create lust-no of course not I didn't feel such lustful desires towards Terry when I first feel in love him. No lust is longing for that physical touch and has nothing to do with the heart,but now that I feel this way lost that my body feels a lustful longing. I didn't have my husband last night so when will I? I won't truly have him once the new bride is here.

Love does not allow envy to break up a marriage, when my sister's first came here I felt no such envy. No I opened my arms out to them and said, "Welcome, your home!"

If I didn't feel such a envy back then-then why do I feel such a feeling now? Will it ruin my marriage? No will it ruined the marriage of my sister's and I? Love one another, yes for so many years I did not question it so why do I now?I love my sister's,but I love Terry more and I feel fearful of you...the other one who will soon be invited into the bed of my husband. That bed belongs to my sister's and I.

Love and be peace with it...yes love is what will guide me to the right path. There is a reason why this other wife will be coming here and I know she's not here for Terry of course not she was send here that's her only reason for being here. Be at peace with it, yes I'll be in peace with,because am the head wife I most make a example of what a perfect wife behaves and accepts the will of my husband.

Yes as long as Terry is by my side I will welcome this other wife, yes that is all she is the other one.

"No,no the flowers have to be white stephanotis flowers, oh dear", I said to the gardener boy as he brought a bouquet of red rose flowers for the wedding.

The son of the gardener let's out a nervous laugh, I know it's not his fault for bringing the wrong flowers since in such short time we have to prepare the wedding for Terry and his new wife today. Yes today I know it was only yesterday I was told of this,but I feel if I knew sooner I would be more at ease and not worry so much for my Terry.

"Forgive me I'll tell my father and know I'll be send to the market to find them, don't you worry! My lady!",he respectfully bowed his head to me before running off into the house. I hope he does find the flowers in time.

"What's so wrong with red roses? You know roses mean love, passion, respect and courage", chimed Marian holding a red roses in her hand. I let out a gasp I did not see her, was she in the garden this whole time? When did she get a rose?

I let out a tierd sigh I been up since seven and I do feel worn out,but that's not what's really bothering me. What really hurts is not waking up with Terry next to me and I haven't seen him all day. Then again I didn't see him the day he married my other sister's that most be it.

"I know,but stephanotis mean happiness in marriage and you shouldn't be surprised I had this especially placed on all of your girl's wedding for good luck", I let out a silly laugh.

But Marian didn't laugh she did smile,but all she really did was stare at the beautiful rose admiring it as if a loved one had given it to her as a gift.