1

'Good morning Yoongi! I hope you're doing well this morning! It's going to rain later this afternoon and you might want to wear boots instead of converse. They are going to rip if you don't.

Have a good day,

From The Unknown'

And... like every other day I did like the letter told me. I wore my black combat boots and brought an umbrella with me to practice.

"Hyung? Why do you have an umbrella?" Jimin asked while we took our break.

"It's going to rain later." They all looked at each other confused, "Really? I thought it was supposed to be sunny?"

I shrugged and ignored his question. The next few hours were us practicing our hearts out for our new song 'Not Today'.

"FINALLY!" Jin said as the song finished and we all collapsed to the ground.

We began to pack our shit and go out. As we walked to the lobby and out, rain was pouring down as if it was sobbing.

I looked towards Jimin who was pouting and said, "Waw! The sun is really bright today!"

I chuckled internally and went out under my umbrella.

-----------
Author's Note:

Hello~~ welcome to Letters From The Unknown!!! This book, I am hoping, will be a runner up to The Run Away! It's going to be a mystery, sad, happy, heart warming ride!

I really hope you guys enjoy,

Xoxo Me