5

"Yoongi." I heard Namjoon calling me from the kitchen. It's been 2 days since they found out and since, they've ever since been trying to hide my letters.

Which always leads to us fighting it out and it's getting really annoying.

I walked into the kitchen and sat the table with everyone else. Jimin and Taehyung still being clueless about the situation but everyone else causing a scene.

"So where did you hide my letter today?" I asked annoyingly as I was cutting into my pancake.

Suddenly, the letter was on the table. Jungkook had put it down.

"Hyung. Send her a letter back."

I scoffed and grabbed the letter from the table and continued to eat as I put it in my hoodie pocket.

"No thank you."

"Why? Are you really that care free that it doesn't bother you somebody knows your life more then you do!" Namjoon slightly yelled out.

I slammed my fist to the table and glared at him,

"Drop it."

"The letters are from the Unknown and they will continue to be from the Unknown."

I pushed my chair back as I stood up and stormed out of the room. I went inside my bedroom and sat at the edge of the bed without bothering to turn on the lights.

I pulled out the letter from my pocket and opened it up softly.

I sighed as I put on a smile and began to read,

'Dear Yoongi,

Hi. After a year of knowing you and you not knowing me. I think it's time.

I will be at Yanghwa Bridge at 6pm tonight. You don't need to come but I just thought you should know.

From; The Unknown'

------
Author's Note:

Sorry for the mini hiatus and I hope I will keep updating more often!!! Sorry again!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me