3

"I'm off!" I shouted as I rushed out of the house. Nareun and I were going out for ice cream today.

K.N POV

I was randomly greeted by a rushed Yoongi but as I was greeting back, he was long gone.

I sighed and continued to walk to the dorm. "Hey Hyung~ we are going to buy groceries." Jimin shouted as he went went Taehyung.

"Ok, don't buy a shit load of ramen again please." They nodded and ran off. As I was about to walk inside, our mailbox was open. I looked inside and saw a sealed letter.

"Weird. Fan mail usually goes to BigHit..." I grabbed the letter carefully and walked inside. I stared at it while taking off my shoes and realized it said, 'To: Yoongi'

"Hey namjoon." I heard from the kitchen. I looked up and saw J-hope and Jin. Jin was cooking while Hoseok was watching.

"What's that?" Jin asked as I approached the kitchen. I replied confusedly, "I don't know.."

"Is that fan mail?" I shook my head, "I don't think so... maybe a letter from his parents."

"Who's?"

"Yoongi's."

"Wait!" I heard from behind me. Jungkook ran towards me and grabbed the letter.

"Something is really weird."

We all looked at him curiously, "What is it?"

"Yoongi has a stash of these in his room." Jungkook said a loud. I widened my eyes in shock and confusion.

"What the hell..." Hoseok retorted. Soon, everyone got up and rushed to his room. Jungkook, as the worried maknae, I guess paid more attention to him then we did if he found out something like this.

Jungkook walked inside his room and lifted Yoongi's bed sheets to reveal a large box.

Jin, then went ahead to grab the box from under bed and opened it.

What seemed like hundreds of letters fell out. All of our minds were in shock.

"What the fuck?"

M.Y POV

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm late!" She smiled warmly as I hugged her.

She chuckled then proceeded to hold my hand, "well, let's go!"

As we were eating our ice cream in the mini cafe, I realized something.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud by accident. Nareun looked at me very confused and proceeded to ask, "Is everything ok?" My eyes were wide as fear soon crept into my mind.

I didn't read the letter today. What if I'm doing something wrong? What if the ice cream is poison? What if Nareun is a crazy fan?

My paranoia got the best of me.

"Hey... uh... I have to go. I just remembered something! I'm really sorry." I kept apologizing as I left money on the table and rushed out.

Fucking shit.

-----Author's Note:

-----
Author's Note:

Ouuuu intense!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me