4

J.H POV

"Hey yoongi, I know you've been having a rough day but always keep smiling. Try not to wear short sleeves today." I read out loud.

We went through a few of the letters and as Jungkook and I were still reading, Jin and Namjoon had given up.

Suddenly, the front door of the dorm opened. We all panicked but stayed still as we heard running footsteps become louder.

Yoongi swinging the door open and staring at all of us. He, first analyzed the situation, then proceeded to inhale deeply.

We all stayed silent as when Yoongi gets mad, it's best to keep quiet... Until... Namjoon. This fucking idiot.

"Yoongi. What is all of this?"

Yoongi then rushed towards him and yanked the letter he had in his hand.

"Is this one from today?" Yoongi asked. Perfectly hearing the held in anger. Namjoon replied, "Yes it is."

Yoongi then began to read the letter.

M.Y POV

'Yoongi, somebody is going to find out today. Please, stay calm. Also, don't hit that person...

From: The Unknown'

K.N POV

As I thought. He is fucking listening to the letter. He's not getting angry.

"Ya!" Jin suddenly yelled and ripped the letter out of his hands. Technically, none of us could have done that cause Jin is the only one older then him.

"Yoongi. What are these?" Jin began to get angry and so did Yoongi.

"It's none of your business. Get out of my room." He tried to push everyone out but was stopped by Hoseok.

"Im sorry hyung. But there is no way in hell we are leaving this alone."

Yoongi pushed Hoseok off and yelled out, "IT's NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS! Leave!"

Everyone was in shock. Well, not really but we were.

J.J POV

I held in my thoughts, anger and opinion on this situation. I am the youngest and I have no right to say anything....

"Yoongi-hyung..." I spoke out.

I don't care. He's acting stupid.

Everyone looked towards me as I pulled up the only letter that stuck out to me.

"'In all these letters, not once have you replied. Aren't you curious of who I am? How I know you? When did we meet or even if we have? What would you do if we met? Would you run away? Would you be afraid?

Probably would"

Everyone in the room was silent, even Yoongi. He was just standing there staring at the floor with anger.

"You don't know who this is hyung. Why are you still letting them send you letters?? Why did you keep them? This person knows your life front and back and yet you don't even know them?"

I slightly shouted.

He looked up to me suddenly and glared.

"Get out of my room. All of you."

M.Y POV

They all left my room immediately and as the door closed I rushed to the letters that were spread out everywhere.

While cleaning, I soon gave up and just stared at all the letters on the floor.

Jungkook's words coming back to mind, 'This person knows your life front and back and yet you don't even know them?'

I sighed and leaned back onto all the letters. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arm.

"What am I doing?"

-------Author's Note:

-------
Author's Note:

Do you guys think the guys could've been a little nicer about this or did they react well for the situation?

Hope ya liked it.

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me