Chapter 1, hey

AN: Hey guys!                                                                                                                                                                        I'm just writing a story about Liza Koshy & David Dobrik because i like them and i'm bored.          btw English isn't my mother language so don't blame me if I make a mistake cause i'm trying my best. 

Aaannddd i'm really new at this soo please enjoy and give me feedback in the comments.

_______________________________________________________

Liza's POV

"Soo i guess that's all I have for you guys today! thank you guys so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed this video, and if you did please make sure to give it a big thumbs up! and i'll see you guys next wednezzzday with Liza! Byeeeeeee!"                                                                                                      I ended the video. I missed David so I called him to see if he wanted to come over. 

*On the Phone*

L: hey babe! do you want to come over?                                                                            

 D: hey! yea sure, I'm just filming a video right now with Heath and Zane but i can come after that?                                                                                                                                                                                          

L: K bye babe, see you later.                                                                                                                                          

D: Bye pookie see ya.

While I was waiting for david I edited my video, before I knew it an hour had passed and I heard someone knocking at my door. Thought it was David, got it wrong. It was Gabbie. ''Hey Liza!" she says. "I remembered I forgot my sweater at your appartment last week, can I come in?"           "sure"I say. She gets her sweater as i'm sitting on the couch. "What are you doing tonight?" she asks. And at that moment David knocks at my door. "Ah I see, you're hanging out with David aren't you? How long has it been since I brought you two together? Like  a year now." I laugh at her. "I better be going now" She laughs back. 

I open the door and there's David. Every time I see him again I get sparks in my body.                   He kisses me and then sees Gabbie. "I'm going already!" She says. "Byee"                                              We say her goodbye as she leaves.

D: I missed you, what did you do today?                                                                                                                     L: missed you to, I did not much. Made this weeks video and chilled the rest of the day.                   D: What do you want to do?                                                                                                                                             L: I don't know, any ideas?                                                                                                                                                 He didn't  say anything, he just stared into my eyes. "I love you." He suddenly says. My heart makes a little jump as he said that. I don't know why it does, it always happens if he says something like that. "I love you to." I say. He kisses me and his hands slowly slide to my hips. I like it so I kiss him back. We don't have sex quite often, I enjoy it when we do but I just don't like to have sex. I think if you do it a lot, it isn't a special thing anymore, and I want it to be special when we do it. 

(Ok I'm going in details now, if you think I shouldn't do that leave it in the comments.)

David starts lifting me up as we kiss. He walks to my bedroom with me en slowly lays me down. He gently kisses my neck, I like it when he does that. "I love you so so much" he says. I kiss him as a respond. He starts taking my shirt off as I unbuckled his belt. His hand slided from my hips to my neck, which turned me on. He took his shirt off and I took off my pants. He kissed me while taking off mine and his underwear. "You want this?" He asks. I nodd yes. "Ready?"                He slowly enters me.

David's POV

She was so hot laying there , with her eyes closed, softly moaning while i'm inside her. I know she doesn't like having sex much, but I could live with that because I loved her. I truly did.              I grab her neck and she opens her eyes. "you like it?" she nods yes and kisses me. We go like that for I while till were done. After that we fall asleep.

As I wake up I see Liza. She's so beautiful with the moringlight on her face. I kiss her forehead.      I get out of bed and went to the kitchen, I search and find breakfast. I enter the bedroom again with a plate of food in my hands. "Wake up sunshine! Made you some breakfast." She wakes up and smiles at me. She's so beautiful.