Chapter 14, first time away.

AN: Thank you SOOOOO much for 413 reads!!!! Love you all! -xx- 

~also little mature content at the end of this chapter.~

____________________________________________

*6 months later*

Liza's POV

When I wake up I see David standing in the bedroom with Skylar in his arms. "She was awake so I tought I'll take her out of her babybed, and take her here." He says. He lays down with Sky still in his arms. "She's so beautiful." I say. "Yea she is, just like you." David responds and he gives me a kiss on my forehead, I blush. "Here, take her. I'll make her a milkbottle." He says as he hands me Sky. I take her and she looks at me with her big brown eyes. "You're going to aunt Gabbie today so your dad and me can have some time alone for the first time since you were born." I say to her. She smiles even though I know she has no idea what I'm saying. David walks in with a bottle. "Do you want to go shower first or do you want to give Sky the bottle and I'll go shower?" He asks. "No I'll go shower, you give her her bottle." I walk towards him and hand him back Sky. He gives me a kiss. "I love you." He says. "I love you to babe." I respond. "Ohw and you maybe have to change her diaper when she's done!" I yell while laughing. 

We're on our way to Gabbie. She just texted me Zane with her. He almost always is, I love how they're still together. We all never expected that their relationship would last.

'We're here.' I text Gabbie as we arrive. When we're almost at her apartment door, it swings open, Gabbie jumps out. "Ohww, there's my baby!" She says as she grabs Sky out of my hands. Zane walks out to and David hands him the diaperbag. "Take good care of her!" He says. "Come on babe." Gabbie says to Sky. "We're gonna have some fun while mom & dad have some sexy time." "Gabbie!" David and I both yell. Everyone laughs.

*Time laps evening*

David's POV

Liza and I are at some fancy restaurant. "You look so beautiful." I say. "You don't look ugly yourself." She responds. I think it's very good of her how she got her body back to how it was before, I  mean before she was pregnant. 

D: I missed having time with you alone.

L: Me to. Although I love Sky very much.

D: I do to. I love how she looks so much like you. It's like having a second Liza but then more little then you.

After we ate we drive back home. My hand is on Liza's thigh while I'm driving. I know how much that turns her on and I hoped we could do some stuff tonight. We didn't since Liza gave birth to Sky, because she had to heal and rest from the operation. I see she looks down to my hand. "David what are you doing?" She asks. "Nothing." She smiles as she slides a little so my hand is more near her private area. She knows what I want.

When we're home I waste no time. As soon as Liza closes the door behind her I pin her up against the wall and kiss her. One of my hands on her neck, the other on the wall. Liza grabs my waist. While we're kissing I slowly lift her up. "Are we going to the bedroom?" I ask and Liza nods. Once we're in the bedroom I push her on the bed, Liza giggles. I kiss her neck as I slowly pull of her shirt.

Liza's POV

David slowly pulls of my shirt. "Are you shure you're ready for this?" He asks. "Yes babe. We waited long enough." I say. I take off his shirt and kiss his collarbone. He kisses my breast slowly going down to my stomach, giving me goosebumps. He takes off my pants and kisses my v-line. Then he grabs my panties and quickly takes them of, leaving me in only my bra. He starts kissing my stomach. I moan softly. "Ya like that?" He says. David comes up to my mouth and kisses me deep. I take of his pants. "You want me to.." I ask. "No, not his time. I just want to do it with you." He answers as he flips me over so he is on top again. He takes of his underwear. He has a massive boner. "Ready?" He asks and I nod. He slowly enters me, and when he does we both moan. "Slow down babe." I say and he listens. Ah, I forgot how good this was. He goes faster every time. When he does he also kisses me or my neck. Some later we both reach our tops. We lay next to each other gasping for air. "That was amazing." David says. "Hmhm, I agree." I answer. "Round two?"He asks. "Round two!" I say. 

________________________________________________

AN: Hii, I kinda had a writersblock this chapter. But I already know what's gonna happen after this and it gets better. Believe me! -xx-