Chapter 19, the end

AN: Heyy! I actually wasn't planning on making another chapter. But because I hit 1k (thank you soo much!) I thought I'll write another one. After this one I will complete it. I also think this will be quite a long chpater. So I hope you enjoy! Love you and have a good day! -xx-

___________________________________________

*50 years later*

David's POV

I'm 73 years old right now. I'm laying in bed thinking about stuff.

I remember the day Liza died. When I got out of the bedroom everyone stared at me with tears on their faces. I looked around and said. "It happened." And we all cried. A day later we had the funeral, it was beautiful and exactly as Liza wanted it. There were a lot of people. It was a hard day but also quite good. I mean everyone could say goodbye and she could rest in peace. She has a grave near her old apartment. I visit it twice every week. After Liza I never really had someone else, I had a few girlfriends but it never turned out well. Liza was my one and only.

I also remember Skylar's 7th birthday. She had to open the box with stuff Liza gave her. In it was a necklace. When I saw it I had to look at it a few times, then I realized it was the necklace I gave Liza when we were just dating. I put it on Skylar's neck and it's beautiful. There were a few other things in there, pictures from us and from Liza when she was younger. Also from when we first met and when we were just dating. And some other nice stuff.

And I think of when Skylar had her first boyfriend. She was 14 and proud, it was so cute. The guy was nervous when Sky first brought him home. She left to her room to get ready for a mini date and the guy stayed in the livingroom with me. He sat down on the couch and looked so nervous to talk to me. I giggled and said. "Bring her home safe ok?" And he nodded. I laughed at him and he calmed down. After he brought her home at 9. Sky sat down on the couch and I asked her a few things. "We first went to chipotle and he bought me food. He was so sweet. Then we went to the park and walked, it was nice. We sat down on a bench and he kissed me." When she said that I sat straight up, but Sky doesn't seem to notice. "Then we got thirsty so we went to Starbucks, he bought my drink and was so cute. Then he dropped me of at home and kissed me goodbye." When she's finished I said. "So I guess I'll see him more often at here?" She stood up and said. "Neh, I don't really like him though." And she walked to her room. Puberty, I thought and giggled.

Sky ended up marrying a girl. I was all ok with it, if she was happy I was to. She one day just came to me and said. 'Dad, you wanna know why it never worked out with boys?' When I said yes she told me. 'Because I don't like them, I met a girl and I'm the happiest I've ever been.' I stood up and hugged her. 'I always knew it.' I whispered in her ear. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. They got married and later they adopted a very cute little boy. Who I can proudly call my grandson.

I think about when I got my 'real' job. I became a film director and won an oscar with one of my movies. If you wanna know what the rest of the crew became. Gabbie became a singer and dancer and travelled the world. Zane and Heath became tv personality's and hosted a few tv shows. Zane and Gabbie after all sadly didn't end up together. Scotty became a rapper/singer. He and Kristen did end up together. Carly and Erin were in a reality soap and Todd is a music producer.

When I think of the crew there's always a smile on my face. After all we've been trough we all stayed really good friends. Just like in the early days, the only difference is that we're all in our seventies now. You should see us dance, party and hang out together, it's hilarious. We all supported each other with everything we did and if something happened with someone we were all there. It's my family.

By examble when I got my oscar. I was 32 and evryone was there with me. When they called the name of my movie for best movie of the year everyone from the crew jumped, screamed and hugged me and each other, like we all won or something. Gabbie won a grammy for best new artist. It was just like the oscars when they called her name, everyone stood up, screamed and hugged. it was awesome.

Ofcourse I wished Liza was with me with all of these big moments. Everyone misses her. I look around in the hospitalroom, I'm very sick. I see Sky, her wife, her son, Gabbie, Zane, Toddy, Scotty, Kristen, Carly and Erin, sadly Heath died a year ago. They all look at me and some are crying. I look at the bracelet at my wrist, the bracelet Liza gave me. "I'm coming pookie." I said and I closed my eyes.