Chapter 17, romance

*Two weeks later*

Liza's POV

I got a lot weaker the past two weeks. I can't walk that much so I'm mostly laying on the couch or in bed. Skylar is really confused, some more then 2 weeks ago I would run and play with her and be crazy and wild. And now I'm to weak to even pick her up. David is in the park with Sky now when I get a text from him. 

*over text*

D: Babe you need to come to the park! Now!

L: What? Why? What's wrong?

D: You just need to come.

L: Babe you know I'm really tired.

D: Liza just come. It's an emergency.

L: Fine. I'll be there in 10.

D: Bye see you soon babe.

I grab my keys and I drive to the park at the end of the street. When I arrive I see a partytent. I park my car and I walk over to David. "Babe what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing. Go in that partytent." He replys. "What? David tell me what's going on." "Liza please just do it."                          I roll my eyes and I go into the tent, there's a women in it. I also see a chair, a mirror and a rack with dresses. "Hello hun." The women says. "I'm Sarah." "Hey. I'm Liza." "I know who you are dear. I'm gonna help you today." "With what?" I ask. "You'll see." She answers. This is driving me crazy, why won't anybody tell me what's going on? "Just do what I say and it will be alright." She says. 

"Ok hun first a dress." Sarah says. "I tought this one is perfect for you. You like it?" She says while she holds a dress in front of me. "Yes it's beautiful." I say. "Okay dear try it on!" She hands me the dress and then turns around while I undress myself and put on the dress. When I have it on she turns back around and opens her mouth. "You look gorgeous!" She says. (Just image Liza in a short white dress, the most beautiful you can think of.)  I blush. "Now sit down." She says pointing to the chair. I sit down and she starts doing my making and hair. When she's done she says. "Ok turn around hun." I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. "Wow you did a great job. Thank you." I say smiling. "You're beautiful." Sarah says. "Now go outside!" I want to go out where I came in. "No no, this way." She says pointing the other direction. 

When I step outside my jar drops.  

My parents  and David are standing in front of me. Behind them there are chairs where all my friends and David's parents are in. Behind thát there's a stage with a standard where a man is standing. All around me the chairs and the stage are white decorations and flowers. "Mommy." I hear and I look down. Sky is standing in front of me with a beautiful mini white dress on. She has a basket in her hand with red petals in it. I look at David as he sits down on one knee. "Elizabeth Koshy. We planned this a while ago but because all of what happened it never came so far. And as we don't have a lot of time anymore. Do you want to marry me right here right now?" I nod and put my hands in front of my mouth trying not to cry. When he stands up I hug him the thightest I ever have. He puts me down and walks to the stage.

I'm now facing my parents and they hug me. "You look so beautiful." My mum says, then she runs to the front and sits down in a chair. "Come on dear." My dad says while giving me his arm. Then he sees I'm really tired. "Come here." He says as he lifts me up bridal style. "Go Sky." He says and Sky walks away throwing the petals. My dad carries me down the aisle. When we're at the stage he hands me to David. "You take it from here my man." My dad says to David. I stare David in the eyes. He gives me a quick peck and then puts me down. "Go sit with grandma baby." He says to Sky. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "I think so." I answer. The man behind the stand nods at David and he grabs my hands and stares me in the eyes. 

"My babe, pookie, best friend, lover, favourite youtuber and soon to be wife. The first time I saw you I already knew you were the love of my life. But because I'm a dumbass I waited 4 months to ask you to be my girlfriend. We're now dating for a few years and it were the best years of my life and the best I will ever have. We've been through rough times and happy times, and after all they were all good because we spend them together. We created a beautiful little person together and she reminds me of  you with everything she does. That's one of the ways I'll always remember you. Babe, soon you will net be with us anymore. But I promise you I will never ever love someone as much as you. Also because that's impossible. You were there for me in good and bad times. And I hope I were there for you either. And if wasn't you can tell me now, cause then I will try even harder these last 2 weeks. I'm so glad we did this before you're gone. I love you pookie and I will never stop loving you." He says with everything he had inside him. I cry, and when I do he wipes away my tears. "Don't cry babe. You're way to beautiful to do that." He says and I hug him. "Ehum." The man behind the stand says and I let do of David. "Can we have the rings please?" He says. Skylar comes up the stage and hands the man a box with the rings in it. "Thank you dear." He says. "Will you go back to your seat now?" He asks Sky. She answers no and everyone laughs. She sits down on the stage and watches us. "Just leave her." David says.

The man gives David a ring. "Will you Elizabeth Sheila Koshy take David Anthony Dobrik to be your husband?" He says to me. "Yes I will." I say and David smiles from ear till ear when he shoves the ring on my finger. "Will you David Anthony Dobrik take Elizabeth Sheila Koshy to be your wife?" The man asks David. "Yes ofcourse I will." He answers and I shove the ring on his finger. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The man says. David pulls me closer and kisses me more passionate then he ever has. Everone sheers claps and after a few moments Sky her head comes in between us. David lifts her up and we all hug together.

After that I see Gabbie roll a huge cake towards us. "And now parteyyy!!!" She yells. Everyone laughs and the music turned up. We danced till I couldn't stand anymore and David gave me a piddyride back home. Just before we entered our apartment he put me down and I look at him with a look of fear because I couldn't stand. Right before I fell down he lifted me up bridal style. "I want to carry you over the doorstep." He opens the door and says. "Welcome home, my wife."

AN: Woaaa that was a long chapter. longest chaper I ever wrote but it was worth it though. For my own I thought it was pretty romantic. Thanks for reading again! I worked hard on this chapter so please leave in the comments what you thought of it. -xx-