Chapter 3, what happened

AN: Heyy peeps. I'm writing a lot right now. Yesterday I wrote 2 chapters and today I'm maybe making 2 again. Enjoyy -xx- 

_________________________________________________

David's POV

I walk along with the doctor as he stops me. "Ok here's what happened" He says.  "We checked Liza out and we found a tumor in her lung which was blocking her windpipe. That's why she couldn't breathe. We are going to consider what we're gonna do as soon as she wakes up. Now, follow me" He says. I stare at him. "Are you ok?" I nodd my head." He looks at me with a look of empathy. "Come on." he says. "I'll do anything to help her."

I walk next to the doctor. "Here she is." He says pointing at a room. I walk inside and I tear up. There she is, my little Liza, my everything. She has a little tube by her nose to give her more air. I see al different types of tubes coming out from under the blanket. I sit down in the chair next to her bed and I take her hand. Then I see one big tube coming from the side. "What's that for?" I ask the docor who is still standing in the room. "It's a pipe that goes into her windpipe to help her breathe." I stare at Liza, she's laying there so peacefully. But I know that if I would pull out the tube on her side she'd probably die. I feel a tear sliding on my cheeck, a few seconds later I'm really crying. Then I see Liza slowly opens her eyes, she looks confused. "Where am I? What happened? What's this?" She asks. She sees I'm crying. "David what happened?" 

Liza's POV

I wake up and see David crying next to the bed I'm laying in. I panic and I begin to breathe quick, it feels like my chest is on fire. I moan in pain. David called in a doctor. "Calm down, try to breathe slow, I will give you some painkillers." He says. "What happend?" I ask again with a kranky voice. "You're at the hospital." He says, he told me the exact same he told David. "So what's happening now?" I say almost crying. "You have a tumor stage 2." (A tumor that metastasis at the lymph nodes.) "We will start a chemo cure and if that doesn't work we'll see later what we do then. But miss. Koshy I have to warn you, lot's of people who have the same as you don't survive. But we will do anything we can." the doctor says. I cry, I can't believe it... "I'll give you some time to produce this now, we start with the chemo tomorrow. Ohw and I'll send someone to give you pain killers." The doctor says, then he leaves. I see David's looking at me. "You will be ok, I'll stay with you untill this is all over. We're doing this together." He says while tears are running down his face. 

David's POV

We stare at eachother, we're both crying. Liza coughs and moans, she's in so much pain right now. I feel so bad, I want that it was me having all this, not my little pookie...                                       A nurse walks in with an injection in her hand. "I will put this in your drip, it's a pain killer." She says. She puts it in and she leaves.

Gabbie, Zane and Alex came in, they were shocked to. Gabbie cried and I could tell Zane and Alex were holding their tears back. They're all home now. I'm staying at the hospital for the night. I said to Liza that I was going to help her with everything I could, and I will keep my promise. It's 7 pm and I said to Liza I would go home to get some clothes and stuff like that, as she would have to stay in the hospital for a few days. 

I'm back at the hospital. They gave Liza some sleeping medicines. I was laying on a small bed next to her hospital bed. It was good to know that she's asleep, that she doesn't have pain right now. 

Liza's POV

David thinks I'm asleep.  I closed my eyes on purpose. How can I do this to him? It's my fault he's sleeping in some old hospital bed right now. He was so sweet, he said we would do this together and that he will help me. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him right now. I'm so scared of what's going to happen, maybe I won't even survive...