Chapter 13,idk

Liza's POV

Everyone standing next to Skylar is crying. I get out of bed and go to her. David lays his arm on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry babe." He says. I'm crying now to, this can't be happening. "NO! NOOHOO." I yell out loud. I feel like someone is shaking me.

Then I sit straight up in my bed. David looks at me, he's still laying next to me. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks. My face is full of tears, I don't get it. "Did you have a nightmare?" David asks. "Is Sky ok?" I say. David gets out of the bed and walks towards Sky. "Yes she is." "Ok, then it was a nightmare." Then Sky starts crying.

D: Do you think she's hungry?

L: I don't know. What time is it?

D: Ehm about 3 pm.

L: Ok. I tink she is.

David lifts up Sky carefully, he puts her against his chest. "Shh, don't cry little one. It's ok, are you hungry?" He says to her as he walks over to my bed. He hands her to me. "Do you want me to lay next to you again? Or should I sleep at the matress on the floor?" He asks. "No, come here." I say tapping on the bed. He lays down next to me. As Sky is drinking I lay my head on David's chest. "Do you think we're gonna be good parents?" I ask him. "Babe, we're just gonna do it our own way. We'll do as best as we can." He replys and kisses the top of my head.

AN: Sorry short chapter. I don't have a lot of time. Hope you enjoyed. -xx-