to my mutuals, from parand

before i get into anything, i just wanted to say that if anyone thinks that i'm doing this as charity or to seem like a good person or get attention or anything like that, please take a second to talk to me and get to know me because i'm not that type of a person

anyways, this sounds weird af but i was showering and i just thought of creating this tag kinda thingy. i was really hesitant to post the 'truth' chapter at first but i'm sososo happy that i did because i learnt so much about people that i talk to on a daily basis that i never imagined i would.

i feel so blessed to be surrounded with people who are open and caring and i hope that the people who think that they don't know anyone like that will realize that, that's not true through this tag

i tag;
michonnes
gaydoesnotmeanshitty
trblhyuk
islatears
hyelights
please tag 5 people (and also me) in your chapter to help spread the word among the kpop community

-

dear mutuals,
first of all, i'd like to say that i'm not just directing this to the people who i follow and talk to, but also to my followers. at the end of the day we're all mutuals, there's no difference between us.

i want you to know that no matter how lonely you think you are, there are so many unbelievably amazing people who are dying to talk to you and be there for you. thank god, the kpop wattpad community is filled with gems, including you and everyone is open to making new friends and comforting one another. if you've struggled in the past or going through something right now, know that there will always be at least one person who is willing to hear you out, let that be me or anyone else.

it's okay to have feelings, it's okay to have tough experiences, it's okay to have fears, there's no right or wrong. just don't keep everything inside, pour your feelings out onto people who genuinely care for you and your wellbeing.

i love you from the bottom of my heart and ill pray that you'll open up to me and let me be here for you.

here are my social medias;
insta + snapchat+ kkt; itsparand
kik + spam insta; pxrxnd
line; ohmysecute
snow; iridescentsehun