for people who have scars

honestly i don't know how to start this. i'm just really irritated at this point, and that's why i'm posting this.

as most of you know (people who have read my 'truth' chapter), i used to self harm through most of my middle and high school life due to several reasons. now, it's been about three years since i stopped and i still get just as much shit shit for my scars as i did when i was actively cutting myself.

i'm honestly so fucking tired of people asking about my scars and yes, i get it. i get that people are curious and everyone has the right to feel curious but i feel like it isn't right for people to go up to a person that they aren't close to and ask them about their scars. that's just rude in my opinion.

if you do this please, PLEASE i beg you to stop. the least you could do if you really want to ask someone about their scars is to not act fucking weird when they tell you the reason. literally everyone that i've tried to explain my reasons to looked at me weird or asked me why i would feel sad about people comparing me to someone else. i obviously got hurt and i don't think that it's right for anyone to tell me that i didn't have the rights to feel that way.

i'm sorry if i sound rude or all over the place, i've just been getting the same question asked so much recently and i've been constantly receiving off putting comments and looks in return of my explanations. please stop ugh idk how to deal with this anymore.

THE THING IS MY SCARS DONT EVEN LOOK NEW WHATSOEVER BUT PEOPLE STILL THINK THAT IM AN OVERSENSITIVE LITTLE BITCH WHO CANT CONTROL MY FEELINGS I MEAN LOOK AT THIS

??????????????

someone help me deal with this i need to come up with some short explanation to get people to stop asking further questions please please please help me