early goodbye

hi okay tbh i have no idea what to say, i feel like crap bc i said that i was officially back and i still didn't get on and that's honestly a huge sign that ive just lost interest in wattpad.

ive finally started living like a normal person would, going out and meeting new people, taking care of my body and trying to improve myself. with that said, i feel like i've completely grown out of story writing and i find it so much hard socializing here (idek why).

i don't know when i'll officially leave wattpad but i just wanted to pop on and explain myself bc i feel so shitty about how ive been )): i don't know if ill ever feel like coming back again but if i do, please wait for me!

i love you guys so much and tbh i'd love to talk to you on another app so if you wanna stay in touch, please don't hesitate to hmu on my social medias! i really hope that i'll be able to keep my mutuals, but even if there's no way that i can communicate with any of you, please remember that i love you and that i will miss you sosososo much.

i'm so thankful that i got the chance to meet so many amazing people and read so many amazing stories. here are a few of the many people that had a huge impact on both of my online and real life;
petalseok computae michonnes islatears rysanthel

i love you so much, i love sehun so much
- parand ❤️