AOTD - Boyf riends

|NO SMUT WARNING JUST MAKING OUT YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BOOM FIGHT ME|

"Michael! Are you ready for the weekend of the lifetime?!" Jeremy ran into the basement. 

"Hell yeah! I've got the new Apocalypse Of The Damned, movie tickets for tomorrow, so much weed, Dustin hooked me up, and I've got SLUSHIES FOR DAYS! And we've got Mountain Dew red, Crystal Pepsi, and SO MANY PIECES OF CANDY AND BAGS OF CHIPS AND PIZZAS THAT WE'LL DIE OF CARB AND SUGAR INTAKE BEFORE WE BEAT THIS GAME!" Michael stood up, a large smile was spread on his face.

"We're gonna have the best weekend ever! I can't wait to get high and not sleep for the next seventy-two hours." Jeremy jumped into the bean bag next to the one Michael was getting settled in. 

"So, Mr. Heere, how should we begin our weekend? Food with cartoons, video games and weed, slushies anD FUCKING GETTING AS WASTED AS POSSIBLE WHILE THE TV IS PLAYING OUR FAVORITE CARTOON WHILE WE PLAY APOCALYPSE OF THE DAMNED?!"

"I LIKE THE LAST ONE!" Jeremy yelled in excitement.

"ON IT!" Michael pounced on the system. "ROLL A BLUNT DADDY!" 

"Oh god we're such losers." Jeremy was finally done laughing.

"We're each other's losers." Michael sat gracefully in the bean bag. "Now where's the drugs?"

"Pff. Heere." Jeremy lit a blunt, taking a long draw and handing it over. 

"Hog." 

"Whatever." Jeremy spoke around a cloud of smoke. 

Almost two hours later, Michael and Jeremy were nearly on top of each other. Mario Kart is intense.

"You're in my way, Jer!" Michael looked up. 

"Is this better you big baby?" Jeremy laid his head in Michael's lap.

"Yeah, thanks man." Michael leaned over Jeremy's face.

"Michael!" Jeremy cried and pulled Michael down by the hoodie strings. Their faces were less than an inch away, their skin was starting to burn. "Oh, hey." Jeremy laughed a little.

"Hey." Michael smiled before leaning down and kissing Jeremy. Out of either shock or fear Jeremy pulled away. Michael sat up quickly, embarrassment flooding his body. "I-I'm s-sorry I don't know w-what came over m-me!" 

"Michael!" Jeremy sat up and straddled Michael. "It's okay." Jeremy pulled Michael into another kiss, pulling away a second later. "I liked it." 

"Y-you did?" Michael blushed even more. 

"Yeah, I liked it so much I want more." Jeremy pulled Michael back into the kiss, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer. Michael sat his hands in Jeremy's hair. In a subtle movement, Jeremy's hands moved to Michael's thighs, rubbing them as his tongue slid into Michael's mouth. A small whimper escaped Michael's lips as Jeremy's hand tightened around his inner thigh. A second later the boys ran out of breath and pulled away, a string of saliva connected their lips. They'd be lying if they said it wasn't hot. They laughed as they wiped their mouths.

"Why did it take us so long to do that?" Michael smiled as Jeremy nuzzled into his neck.

"I don't know, but I love that we waited until now." Jeremy smiled into Michael's neck as Michael rubbed his back.

"We should finish this round, we're both in last."

"W H A T?"

~Oof chapter one down and it's shoooooort they'll get longer I promise! I take requests by the way~moose