It's NoOOoOoOoOon?! || I guess here's a Jeremy x reader x Michael

Never written one of these before! Get ready for C R I N G E AND MAJOR S M U T~moose

You were really, really warm. Two pairs of arms were wrapped around you, both of the boys holding you smelled heavily of weed and sex, both of them were pants and boxerless. You were pants and pantyless, and sore for that matter. God, why did you ever fuck both of them at once? It happened a lot more than you liked to admit. But god, you couldn't stand the way Michael growled, or the way Jeremy would purr at your touch, they always got the best of you. You nuzzled slightly into Michael, causing a sleepily jealous Jeremy to nuzzle up to you.

"Guys we need to wake up." You groaned.

"No." You could feel Michael's voice in his throat. 

"We've got school today."

"It's already," Jeremy sleepily checked his phone. "Noon." Realization hit the three of you like a bus.

"It's noon?!" You sat up and jumped over Michael, landing on the ground next to your underwear. You pulled it on hastily.

"How did we sleep till noon?!" Michael sat up and grabbed his hair.

"My dad's gonna freak when I get home." Jeremy curled into a ball. 

"We need to go to school!" You threw the boys their boxers and ran to the bathroom, looking at just how bad your hair was. God, having two boys pulling at it all night did not do it justice. You grumpily stormed back out, only to see Jeremy and Michael kissing. You cleared you throat and they pulled away smiling. Keep in mind neither of these boys were wearing boxers, they ignored them.

"Jealous?" Jeremy spoke before kissing Michael's jaw. Yeah, you kinda were.

"Yes, but now isn't the time." You turned around and grabbed your jeans but, before you could even attempt to pull them on, Michael started kissing your neck. "Micha." You didn't even attempt to push him away. 

Jeremy walked around to face you. He snaked his arms around your waist and started kissing you, slow at first but growing more and more passionate. You moaned into the kiss when Michael bit your neck lightly. Jeremy used the opportunity to snake his tongue into your mouth, exploring as much as he could. Michael continued to kiss your neck, biting every now and then. You moaned with each of his bites, allowing Jeremy more access to your mouth. Michael's lips trailed up to your ear, you could just hear that one fucking noise. Michael lightly growled, causing you to drop the jeans that you were holding and melt into both of the boys' touches. Jeremy finally moved his lips to your jaw.

"Fuck." You moaned again as Michael's hands slid up the back of your shirt. Jeremy's hands slid their way down to your panties, slowly sliding his cold hand into them and lightly rubbing your clit. You moaned again, it didn't help that Michael's growling had gotten louder, or that Jeremy was purring into your neck. You moaned a little louder when Michael's hands made their way to your breasts, squeezing them through your bra. "Fuck Jer, stop teasing me." You groaned a little.

"What do you say?" Jeremy whispered in your ear.

"Please Jer, stop fucking teasing me." 

"You're giving him all the attention. Give me some too." Michael lightly bit your earlobe. You moaned louder than you meant to as Jeremy pressed his middle finger into you. Michael squeezed your breasts, causing you to whimper. Jeremy used his free hand to pull your panties down. You kicked them off when they reached your ankles. Michael pressed his hard on into your back as he left a large, extremely noticeable bruise in the crooke of your neck. His hands slid down from your chest to your bare ass, squeezing it as Jeremy pressed two more fingers into you at once. His fingers were pumping in and out quickly, repeatedly hitting you in your g-spot. Michael's hands continued to caress your ass. You groaned as a purr and a growl reached your ears. A knot was forming in your stomach.

"I-I'm gonna-!" You couldn't even finish speaking before the knot loosened. Jeremy pulled his fingers out, not attempting to milk you through your orgasm. Jeremy walked to the nightstand, Michael nibbled at your earlobe again. Jeremy was back a second later, something rubber in his hand. He rolled the condom on and grabbed your hips. You whimpered again as Jeremy lined himself up with your entrance. Without warning, Jeremy pushed himself in. You moaned loudly. Michael, out of jealousy, bit down roughly on your shoulder. You moaned hungrily as Jeremy started moving. Michael slipped away from you for a few seconds, returning with something in his hand. "Michael!" You screamed as Michael slid his hard into your entrance, gripping your ass as he thrusted in and out at a steady speed. You knew you wouldn't last much longer, not with both boys thrusting into you at the same speed, both getting faster at the same rate. You threw your head back into Michael's shoulder as you hit your second high. Frustrated, both Michael and Jeremy thrusted harder. They almost simultaneously came. Both boys pulled out, pulling off and tying the condoms before throwing them to pick up later.

"You still wanna go to school?" Michael whispered in your ear.

"By the time we get there it'll be over. Let's just go to the mall." You leaned against Michael.

"I'm down. Jer?" Michael wore pleading eyes. You put on a pouty expression.

"Anything for my two babies." Jeremy kissed both of your cheeks before going to take a shower. 

"You know, Hot Topic's having a sale." Michael rubbed his thumb on your wrist.

"E X CUS E ME." You tilted your head back to look at his smile.

BOOM ITS OVER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BUT NOT TO MUCH CAUSE THATD BE WEIRD BUT MY C R I N G E IS HERE NOW~moose

ALSO ITS LITERALLY 3:48 AM AND BOY OH BOI DO I WANNA SLEEP AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~moose