Does Pokémon have anything to do with this chapter? || Jeremy x reader

Hey, I never said it was only character x character did I?~moose

"Michael!" You yelled as your door was opened. Michael had his eyes covered as he peeked his head in. "You can uncover your eyes."

"So, Jeremy and I were gonna walk up to sev' elev' and I was wondering if you wanted to come." Michael looked through his fingers before moving his hand. 

"Will you pay for my stuff?" You grabbed a jacket.

"I'll pay for your slushie."

"Deal." You walked over to your twin brother. "Besides, what else would you do for me?" You smiled and walked past him.

"Whoa there." Michael followed you to the front door. "I do a lot for you." You and Michael walked down the street.

"Whatever." You pulled out your phone and turned on one of the older apps you had. Pokémon Go never seemed to go out of style for you. 

"Are you seriously playing Pokémon again?" Michael laughed a little. 

"Yeah, so what?" You knocked on Jeremy's door before becoming completely engulfed in the egg you were hatching. 

"-overtaken by it." You heard Michael finish his sentence as you looked up. You hatched an Illumise with a CP of 666. Both boys were watching you.

"What?" You held your phone up to your chest. 

"Have you ever seen actual Pokémon games?" Jeremy looked at you as he swiped his thumb on his phone.

"I've played Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I was an Eevee and my partner was a cubone." You swiped the screen and hissed slightly as you missed the Weedle. "Played the card game a couple times. Mapahamak ang lahat ng ito sa Impiyerno! (Damn it all to hell!)" 

"Whoa! Jeez! Calm down (Y/n)." Michael laughed as you started walking down the street. "It's just Pokémon!"

"Just... POKÉMON?! ARE YOU FUCKING SEROUS MICHAEL?!" Jeremy's cracking voice yelled in response. "How is it just Pokémon?!" You had decided against telling Michael you had gotten Jeremy into Pokémon Go behind his back.

"(Y/n), what'd you do to my best friend?" Michael glared at you.

"Nothing. He wanted to know what I was playing, so I told him. Then he downloaded it and got obsessed, not my fault." You smiled.

"It's like, the best game!" Jeremy was swiping at his phone. 

"Yes it is, handsome." You swiped at your phone as well.

"Why do I talk to you two?" Michael sighed as you all walked into seven eleven.

"Just get me a slushie like a good brother and stop complaining." You walked over to the chips. Jeremy followed you from a far.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Jeremy didn't stutter for once. You hummed in response as you grabbed a few different bags, bugels on top of course. "I was wondering if you wanted to, hang out sometime. Like, just the two of us."

"So this is why Michael asked me to come. Yeah! Sure! I, I'd love to. I'm honestly glad you asked, I never would've been able to ask myself." You smiled slightly, your face turning red. 

"You wanted t-to ask me out?" 

"Yeah. You really went from my brother's dumbass, annoying friend to my small fifth grade crush  to my major obsessive crush and I hated that I was to scared to tell you." In a split second, Jeremy pulled you close to him, pressing his lips to you like if he didn't do it now he'd never get the chance. You melted into the kiss, loving this moment. 

"If you two are done, I've got your slushies and they're melting." Michael's voice reached your ears as Jeremy pulled away. Let's just say, when you left seven eleven, your hand wasn't empty, cause you were holding a slushie, a bag, and another hand. Yeah.

OKAY SO LIKE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BUGELS ARE THEYRE LIKE TINY EDIBLE TORNADOES OF FLAVOR AND THEYRE LITERALLY MY FAVORITE CHIPS~moose

That was aggressive, I'm sorry. So like, sorry this is so short. I had this whole Pokémon idea then completely lost it so... but yeah. Also, like, I was overly discriptive with that one line, but like, Oof~moose

Also, the picture at the beginning of the story is a screenshot from my actual Pokémon Go, as off a few days ago in 2018. Yeah I still play this shit.~moose once more